veinte y nueve

brenda's pov

jack looked over at me for a while. a long while.

his knuckles were turning white from squeezing the steering wheel so hard.

finally, after what felt like hours of a stare off, he finally spoke.

"don't disrespect me. i thought we already established this, princess," he spoke, slowly.

i scoffed and looked down at his phone in the cupholder, to remind him slyly.

"don't disprespect YOU?! YOU'RE the one lying to me about who was messaging you!" i said, surprisingly calm.

was i acting too clingy? i mean we're not even dating. but?

ugh, boys are confusing.

"you're so annoying! god, we're not even a couple or anything! do you seriously expect me to just stay with you when we're not in a relationship?!" he yelled, making a sharp turn.

my eyes went wide with shock. i mean, i knew that we weren't even anything close to being a couple, but still.

the rest of the ride to the mall was silent. just, pure silence.

-

when we finally reached the parking lot, i noticed that jack had parked in the way back of the mall. there were almost no cars.

"hey, why'd you park out here?"

he ignored me, and didn't even awknowledge my presence.

"hey, i asked you something. listen to me! you should AT LEAST try and be nice after what you did," i scoffed.

he turned around swiftly and grabbed my hand, practically pulling me out of the car.

i suddenly felt myself being pushed against his car door.

be happy and suck ass guys