treinta y uno

brenda's pov

i walked around the food court with jack at my side. we haven't said A WORD to each other since the incident at the car.

i don't even know why he's mad. i've done actually nothing.

right now, we were sipping on starbucks coffee and walking around.

"let's just go, i'm tired," i said, even though i knew jack wouldn't answer.

he, of course, didn't reply. yet we kept walking out the exit and back to where he parked.

when i got in the car, i noticed that he didn't even open the door for me, like he usually does.

-

after about five minutes of me staring out the window, and jack driving, i finally spoke.

"you know what, jack," i said, sighing, "i don't even know why you're mad, i mean, i haven't done ANYTHING! you act like we're dating and i cheated on you, when you practically cheated on me!"

he turned over to me and looked me up and down.

"brenda, you know i think you're hot, but we aren't in a relationship! get that through your head!" he yelled.

i scoffed and rolled my eyes dramatically, "oh, shutt up! i know we're not dating, but you still don't have to act like i'm not in your life!"

we went back and forth on yelling, until finally we stopped talking all together.

all that could be heard was the sound of the childish gambino cd that jack had been playing before we got in the car.

i sighed and looked at jack. i can't believe i was going to do this.

"jack, listen. i know that we're not together or anything, but i think we should stop hanging out, or doing whatever this," i pointed in between us for emphasis,"is, because i don't think i should be a tool for you to use whenever your other sluts don't want to pleasure you."

anger flashed in his eyes as he looked at me. then, his eyes changed to a slight serene-ness.

"you know what, princess. you're right. we should stop doing this," he sighed and i could see an etch of a smirk on his face.

HI KARINA AND ANGELICA AND POSSIBLY LAUREN AND MADISON THIS MUST BE AWKWARD FOR YOU GUYS BUT DON'T WORRY I'M COMPLETELY CLEAN THERES HOLY WATER.

BYE GUYS BE HAPPY AND