dos

"everytime i close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise"

brenda's pov

"how much more do we have to do?" i asked avery, looking up from my lab report.

"ummm, let me see," she said.

avery quickly looked through the papers sprawled on my bed.

"actually, i think we're finished!"

i smiled and started to put away my portion of work.

i picked up my phone from the other side of the desk where avery was, and unlocked it.

"k, i'll see you tomorrow," she said, getting up from my desk.

"ok, bye aves!" i replied, hugging her on her way out.

after avery left, i continued looking through snapchat. i checked out my friends stories and added some of my own.

suddenly, i saw a snapchat notification pop up. i excitedly clicked it and waited for snapchat to load.

'new message from j.g.101'

i thought i told him that he got the wrong user.

i clicked on the blue friends box and saw that he added me. hell no, i'm not gonna add him back.

'aye sorry baby girl, but you should come with me anyway'

what the actual hell? does he really think i'm gonna meet him to go to a party, he might rape me! well that, or he might kill me. both sound bad.

'i'll pass, now can you please stop messaging me'

i replied and locked my phone, setting it in the charger

this is a filler chapter bc idk how to word my plot, but thank you to everyone who started reading already!

JACK IS MY CINNAMON APPLE OK I L O V E H I M S O M U C H