treinta y cuatro

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO: GO READ MY RANT BOOK PLEASE!

brenda's pov

i opened the front door, and i was actually not surprised to see who was standing there. it was jack, except this time he had a shirt on.

i looked at him and smirked.

"couldn't stand to be away from me, huh?"

his eyes grew darker and he pretended to laugh.

"the real question is, can you stay away from me?"

i rolled my eyes, and grabbed his hand, leading him into my house.

"good girls don't roll their eyes," he growled, flipping our hands so his were on top. arrogant much?

by now, i know the drill. jack comes over randomly, we make out, then he does something stupid, and we fight. usually, we make up.

while we were walking into my room, i could feel his eyes on my ass. typical.

"damn, princess. if you wear those thongs again, i think i'll have to punish you," he growled, smacking my ass.

i chose to ignore his crude comment and opened the door to my bedroom, leading us in. i sat down at my desk chair while jack sat down on the edge of my bed.

his eyes were full of lust as he spoke, "answer me, baby girl."

i ignored him yet again as we awkwardly sat there. a few minutes went by until i finally broke the silence.

"you know, i'm still mad at you. i haven't forgiven you for what you did, jack."

he looked up at me and stopped picking the extra lint off my duvét. his voice was sincere and his eyes were full of concern, which was surprising for me.

"oh, trust me princess. you'll change your answer."

stay happy and suck ass!

oh and by the way you guys i actually didn't end up going to disneyland!! we were in line for it (the one in los angeles fyi) and the line stretched all around the building, so my aunt and my mom didn't want to wait for it. and then we ended up going to like 3 car dealerships in anaheim because our lease is over in three weeks and they wanted to go see new cars! but tbh i actually didn't really want to go to disney because i never have fun there, i pretty much only went because my little cousin wanted me to.

the good news is that i'm gonna be driving a range rover hopefully! (or my brother'll steal it from me)