3.3 Li Yuming

A/N: Hi everyone! Hi my cute furrballs!

This is an update just for all of you! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

I did my best qwq) I hope to update frequently too with good plots but... haha QWQ) my brain is murky from all the deadlines and schoolwork qwq) Sorry everyone. ○| ̄|_

Here's the update! Please don't forget to Vote! Comment! and Follow my account!

p.s. I hope when my sem break comes, I'll be able to look at wattpad freely! TwT)/

====================================

Time flew fast, it's exactly 6 months that Ash has been staying as Li Yuming's pet in the mission world. Ash was still trying to be the famous pet of the Supermodel, but this supermodel never noticed his charm at all! (╬▔皿▔)╯

When he acts coyly, or serious or charming- NOTHING! HE DOESN'T EVEN TELL IT TO BAI ZHEN WHO WOULD SEE THEM EVERY WEEKEND! (〃>目<)

"I never knew... THAT MY OWN OWNER WOULD BE THE HINDRANCE OF MY TASKS! AAAAH! o(≧口≦)o"- Ash thought while groaning and putting out all of his frustration on the new scratching post that Bai Zhen gave him just recently, his tablet that the man also gave him have only cat apps and no access to social media! Gahhh!

"These two are a hindrance! I want to get myself in the social media platform already! Someone please make me debut into the society!"

[No matter how much you wail out your grievances, it doesn't get solved because your attempts are all futile.]- The pet system said while staring at its host whose pawing his tablet.

"Ugh, should I try to get kidnap- catnap- wait that sounds weird."- Ash blinked and started to think about it, getting side-tracked again. Pet System could only sigh.

After an hour, Li Yuming and Bai Zhen came back to his dorm and found the mess that Ash left on his fit of anger. Li Yuming only sighed before putting his shopping bags to the sofa and going to the kitchen to grab the trash bag. Bai Zhen look at Ash who kicking litter sand on the tablet he gifted the cat, he can see the swimming fishes on the screen.

"Why are you having a temper, Ash? You were such a good cat when we first met."- Bai Zhen talk to the cat before picking up the tablet from the carpet and the litter sand, wiping it with a wet wipes and tissue before putting it at the coffee table. Ash only hissed at him before going back to his big den of black fur. Bai Zhen only sighed at the cat before looking at his lover who was busy sweeping the mess on the floor.

"Yuming... did you go on daily walks with Ash?"- Bai Zhen asked him, a blunt NO entered Bai Zhen's ears.

"How about eating with him?"- Bai zhen asked again. Li Yuming answered him with sometimes. This time Bai Zhen is getting a hint from the change of behavior from Ash.

"Did you give him a bath?" "No,"

"Did you play at least three times a day?"

"You know I'm always outside working Bai Zhen. Stop asking foolish questions."- Li Yuming got irked on his nonsense questions before going outside to throw the trashbag. Bai Zhen pursed his lips before looking at the sharp eyes glinting from the black fur den Ash has as a bed.

"... What would the two of you do without me?"- Bai Zhen sighed before looking for Ash's toys and leash. He puts them all in a bag, and packed some treats and water bottles before urging Ash and Yuming outside.

"What the- Bai Zhen I'm still very busy!"- Yuming tried to protest and go back to inside, but Bai Zhen dragged him out by force. Yuming was even able to see that roll eyes made by Ash before jumping inside the backseat of the car Bai Zhen uses.