1.9 Jūn Rèn

R/N: 1.75K READS?!!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME!

SORRY I CAME BACK LATR! BTS WORLD GAME IS ON!!!!! AND AUTHOR HERE IS A BIIIIG FAN! ARMYS WHERE YOU ALL AT?! 💜😄 IM ALREADY LEVEL 8 AFTER PLAYING FOR.... 8 HOURS STRAIGHT OMG!!!!
Σ░(꒪◊꒪ ))))

NOW I SLEEP, THANKS FOR READING PET SYSTEM EVERYONE!

AND OH! ONE MORE THING, PRIMITIVE WORLD IS IN THE FIRST RANK, ANY OTHER READERS WANTING TO ANOTHER WORLD? COMMENT ON THE "EXTRA" CHAPTER.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE, ITS EXACTLY 4:00AM RN AS I PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER.(¯∇¯٥)

[Wattpad said its still in drafts, I need to republish it   =3=) ]

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_🌚🌚🌚🌚

(New A/N: So young and excited, I changed so much 😭😭😭)

They arrived at the private booth in the restaurant, there's already the director, the judges and other important staffs to discuss about the next episode of the show. They were not late nor early. Jūn Rèn sat on the vacant seat and deliberately asked the passing waiter for another seat, behind us is the little maid who take care of Host. The chair is very well-made and shows off an elegant appearance, the little maid proceeded to put her red velvet pillow and Jūn Rèn proceeded to gently deposit Host there, she curled up and laid her head on the pillow, lazily looking at them as they discuss more while waiting for the food. Those other people didn't raise their comments when they saw ML holding the cat. They already knew that this cat is very special to ML so they must really treat it cautiously and with care. If not, who knows where they'll be picked up?!

When the food arrives, they all pause the talk and eat. The maid dutifully fed the cat while the others mind their own food.

No, They didn't see how the Virtual God put extra meat on the cat's plate,

No. They didn't see how the Virtual God sent a death glare to the little maid when the cat purred in happiness,

And No! Thet didn't see the Virtual God pampering the lazy cat within his embrace.

Their meeting consist of the next challenges for the contestants, the inclusion of their past, and the next themes for the next pictorials. The Virtual God only hummed or nodded on their proposals, he didn't voice out if his satisfied or disappointed on the proposals. They all could only scratch their heads and nod too. Then they all left.

The ride back to the mansion was quiet but harmonious. Hosts slept all the way, not even waking up when ML put her down his bed. The ML took of his suit and go towards his study to finish some of his work first.

When he came back, it was already past midnight. He opened the door and almost hit Host who he saw at the edge of the door. Since its already very late, no one was attending towards her since she's already sleeping. Seeing her curled up and sleeping on the carpeted floor next to the door... Was she looking for him?

That thought warmed the ML's heart. He gently closed his door and caustiously yet gently held her in his bossom. Host who was napping on the floor, was a little disgrunted when the hands scoop her up but she purred in bliss when they met the large warm comfy bed, she snuggled closer to ML and continued her sleep. The system noted the changes of the scale and was happy that its host was doing a good job in her first world.

When morning came. ML was late for work in the company. Good thing that live show was only on Monday and Friday. Hosts was already awake few minutes ago and was secretly eyeing the exhausted ML in silence. He was really handsome she admits, but in this life, She cannot have the chance to fall in love with a human. She may have a human soul but her body is just a cat. Nothing good will happen if she steps on the boundary. Host mentally sighed and lamented on her tragic lovelife. Since she's going to be a pet on the whole process of transmigation, She should already adapt on being treated as a pet and not on a loving and romantic way.

ML woke up and the first thing that he saw was the desolated look on her cute face. Her crystal deep blue eyes looks very lonely as it closed and she rested her head on the back of her paws. He was immediately distressed and run over his mind what could've happened that make her feel like this? He decided to slowly inched his index finger near her nose. He saw her nose twitched a little as she opened her eyes and look at him with a curious gaze. He slowly moved his finger up to her forehead as he slowly rubbed there soothingly. It seems that it works since she started to purr and point her chin up to let him rub under her chin.