3.0 LI YUMING

A/N: I just wanna say...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I MISS YOU AL FURRBALLS!!!!!( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)

Since I took a sweet sweet time off with PET SYSTEM, Here's two updates for you all! 

HERE'S MASS UPDATE #4!

------

A few clarifications:

Feline System has no gender- (I unconsciously call the feline system he/she depends on the Host's gender

The Host- I was going to try to make this host transmigrate from male to female bodies but some readers raise the question about the host' exact gender and that it confuses and harvests a few dislikes from the readers so I think... I'm still thinking whether or not the host will be a true male or female. 

Male Lead- The Host's male lead will appear... just around the corner, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Questions:

**

(Throw in your questions/ clarifications to help me improve this book, Don't worry, I'm open-minded -Just keep the bad words and dissatisfaction in your heart (o′┏▽┓`o) )

-------------------------------------

When Host opened his eyes, Feline System came back with two sets of tasks. One is the original World Missions and side tasks for the next world while the other is a Task for-

"Finding my identity? Really?"- Host sat up abruptly from his bed and stared at the screen that is projected before him. His skin was fair and radiant. Face shape is soft and round and eyes were like slanted almond shape. His eye color were black and hair was thin, waist length, raven color.

"Yes Host. The Higher-ups were having difficulty in retrieving your identity and found some traces of your memories are scattered deep in different world missions. You have to collect every bit of it to know who you are."- The Feline System said and stare at its Host.

'For someone floating in the abyss for a long long time, its not peculiar if he lost his memories... But he became a girl in the first world? Why is that? This Host... it's very mysterious.' - Feline System thought as it look at its Host. 

'But I wonder how did this host survive in the abyss for a long time? I can't believe the higher ups would miss this host, at least for 5-10 years but this host was in the abyss for who knows how long? Unbelievable!'

Host look down at the task scrolls and saw that his original tasks were many, hinting to counterattack every time. On the other scroll concerning his memories of the past life, it was to stick close to his new owner and meet different big shots.

"System, do not forget to take and my memories from the second mission world."- Host said as he laid down the bed and waited for the system to take away his memories. The System nodded and they both waited for three weeks for the Host to wake up and get ready.

"This looks easy enough, Okay, I'm ready for the next world,"- Host said and nodded to Feline System. Feline System transferred him to the next mission world.