3.7 Li Yuming

And just as Ash has predicted, the two crazy idiots fought from sunset to sunrise! Bai Zhen's men went back where they came from and Lucas's servants cleaned the apartment and made meals for all of them. After he ate, he immediately went to my room and slammed the door shut.

"Yes! I'm slamming the door! So what! Who cares?! I've almost gone deaf because of those two's utter nonsense and talking like there are ten mountains between them! Gah! Irks me to death!"- Ash grumbled to himself while he runs on his treadmill.

"From the start of me getting abducted, to the point that they are both talking about their business and always clashing at each other's words and after each other's throat! What a headache! How did they become friends? I do not understand!"- Ash continued to grumble while the Feline System accompany him.

"System! I want to make a post!"

+++

Inside the social media platforms, everyone was leisurely scrolling down their newsfeed when a notification pops out from their devices. 

"Tonight's very noisy! Today is very awful! My ears are bleeding! Save me! (≧﹏ ≦)"

Everyone raised their concerns and tried to find more evidence on Ashton's picture to understand why he was aggrieved!

[Nothing seems out of the norm...]

[Ash is on his bed....]

[Nothing looks out of place...]

[SO WHY IS ASHTON UPSET?!!]

Ash, who was busy reading their comments can't help but start to sweat.

"Even if I want to tell it to them, I don't want to expose those two tyrant's identities that might link me with them instead of the main reason I have missions here! LI YUMING!" Ash said in a resolute tone before laying back down on the bed. 

"System, how much longer till Li Yuming come here?"- Ash asked the system while putting his gaze outside the glass walls. 

[Approximately eight hours and thirty minutes.]- The system said and Ash sighed.

"Guess I'll just have to sleep. I do hope those two lose their voices for shouting for so many hours! Damn them!"- With the last bit of anger released from his system, he sleeps almost immediately.

+++

At the airport in New York, A tall, slender, and handsome man was fast walking towards the exit of the airport. Maybe due to his unusual appearance, he attracted a lot of attention. Some passersby took a picture of him and secretly post it on social media. 

The said man went inside a taxi and immediately told him the location of his destination. While on the road, he watched his breathe and swept his hair up. His look is messy, but he was still very appealing. He took a fresh towel from his backpack and wiped his face and neck from sweat. When he finally settled down from his adrenaline rush, He looked outside the window and watched the shops and people walking down the sidewalk. 

This is Li Yuming, the rising model of Wuxia, who rushed his way to Albany New York for one and only important business, to take back his cat! Ash! After searching and waiting for so long, Ash was finally found! He is beyond happy and relieved to finally see him!

Li Yuming has been giddy and anxious to meet his long-lost cat! The first impression! He must definitely! Not mess up this time!

After a few hours, the taxi stopped at the apartment complex of Lucas. Li Yuming paid for the taxi before walking inside the establishment. His heart is thumping hard inside his chest as he waited for the elevator to stop at the top-most floor.  

While walking down the hallway towards the only door on the floor, Li Yuming stiffly walks towards the door, he feels anxious and nervous. He should not mess up! However, he's starting to lose his earlier confidence. 

'What if Ash still doesn't like me? What shall I do? What if he decided to stay with that Lucas? What about him and Bai Zhen? What will he do?!!!'

Li Yuming was mulling over numerous and negative possibilities that he didn't notice the door opened next to him. He was startled when he heard two raised voices bickering inside. When he looked at the side, he saw that it was a maid that came up to buy ingredients on the market. Their eyes meet and Li Yuming stiffly greeted the maid.

"Ah, Are you Li Yuming? The popular model from Wuxia?"- The maid suddenly conversed to him that caught him off-guard.

"Y-Yes? I mean, Yes! I'm Li Yuming."- He said and gave a business-like smile that he already mastered as a model. The maid smiled and told him that she was actually his fan and wanted an autograph, Li Yuming readily signed his photocard that she was conveniently carrying and lead him inside. There he saw something amusing and a bit irksome of a sight.

The two so-called "best friends" were bickering in the living room. Their voices as loud as they could get and a hostile atmosphere was crackling high inside the room. Li Yuming can't help but raise a brow at them and look around the penthouse. It looks neat and more, stylish and expensive. Did Ash live long in this place? Atleast it's not shabby.

"Can I ask, where is Ash?"- Li Yuming asked the maid beside him and looked in the direction she was pointing, An open door was there at the left side of the living room and found a cat's head on the open gap and glaring at the two bickering males at the living room. That's him! It's Ash! It's really Ash!

Li Yuming put his bag down and went to the living room. The long couch was facing glass walls and it gave Li Yuming crept towards the two guys before giving them a good smack.

Lucas's face landed on the couch from the force that came from the back of his head.

Bai Zhen almost bit his tongue and slid down the couch from the impact. 

Both of them swiveled their heads to look in the direction of the perpetrator. Their eyes widened in shock and pointed at him.

"L-Li Yuming! Why are you here?"

"Y-Yuming! I told you to call me when you reach the airport! How come you are here?!"

"Could you both shut your mouths? How long are you both yelling at each other? Are you both insensitive?! Ash was glaring daggers at you two!"- After Li Yuming said that, the two of them looked at Ash's room and saw him really glaring at them! Oh no!

"A-Ash!"

"A-Ash don't be angry..."

"You two shut your mouths! Such pretty faces but have croaking voices, do you want to be resented further?! We all pampered Ash for pretty and expensive things, not some ugly, cheap vases! just like this, you two are reduced to a frog prince."- Li Yuming looked at them in disgust before putting his gaze on Ash. 

He made his gaze as approachable as possible without a sense of fakeness involved and use his coaxing tone to call Ash.

"Ash, you must be hungry, shall I cook for you? I have treats in my bag. Let's wait for the maid to come back from shopping before cooking, okay?"

Ash blinks his feline eyes and stared at Li Yuming...

++++

A/N: OMG! OMG OMG OMG!!! EVERYONE! THIS SUNDAY! ITS A VERY SPECIAL DAY! 

I'M TURNING 21 YEARS OLD! IS THIS FOR REAL?! OMG! (っ °Д °;)っ

See you all soon! I'll try to update as much as I can...

maybe not that frequent this month because I need to look out for my thesis and thesis defense by the end of February QWQ)

Wish me luck everyone ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜