2.19

A/N: Hello everyone! 

Thank you for the 148K Reads! awesome!

7.86K votes!

and lots of comments I cant view and haven't replied yet so far and for so long! Im sorry!

Okay so an announcement to make! We are down to 5 chapters before the end of the ARC 2! 

ARC 3 will be put on hold because after this, I'll try to finish atleast the first arcs of Mischievous system and Soul System. Then random updates to my other books. be patient with me, Im also struggling (     ; -;)

That's all Im gonna say! See you all soon!

______________________________________________________

The elders look at Bao and the necklace on his grasps. isn't that...the necklace of the first leader of the feline clan? Why is it on his hands?

"You brat! Where did you got that fake necklace?! throw that away this instant!"- The fallen bloodied Elder of the White Tiger clan shouted like a madman as he tried to sit up and crawl towards the elevated stage.

"Guards, seize that old hag and gag him, we don't need a yapping limp old man here."- Ying took the lead and the Golden Lions guards did the job done.

"Elder, Do you know this necklace?"- Ying asked his Clan's elder.

"T-That..."- He look at the other two Elders of the jaguars before looking back to Ying before sighing.

"That Tooth Necklace signifies the Leader of the all Feline Clans. It mainly revolves to the Caracal Clan before because they are wiser and wittier. Not until last decade, they were accused of stealing and killing the people of other clans that result to a massacre of the Caracal Clan...."- Everyone look at the man on Baihu's arms before they all kneeled and paid their respects to him.

"W-Wait! why are you all bowing to a small child?! He's an inexperienced kit who knows nothing of our experiences!" The bleeding elder of the white tiger clan tried to appeal again but Lu managed to get next to him and break his neck.

"You scum! always yapping nonsense and creating discord against every clans! just die!"- Lu growled and throw the dead man to the floor. When he look up the stage, His eyes met with Bao who was expressing a thankful gaze to him. He look away and go back up, avoiding Baihu who might kill him for the offense he did before to Bao.

Bao stood up and face them all, he took a deep breathe before he spoke in a loud clear voice.

"Feline Clans! I, Bao from the Caracal Clan, will lead everyone to prosperity! everyone will flourish and no one will e hungry anymore! Rain or Shine! Through Autumn or Winter, We will survive with no loss! FOR THE FELINE CLANS!"- Bao shouted and everyone cheered.  

They rebuild the Feline clan to a rain forest and made a large circle for each clans. With Bao's new techniques for hunting and survival, there is no day that they were hungry or in danger from other predators. A full year passed and everyone from the Feline clans prospered and have a good life because of Bao. 

Everyone was happy... well... not everyone. It was the five heirs that were quite unhappy despite the situations. They always try to approach Bao and make him loosen up or spend some time with them or try to hunt with him but he was always "busy" and "cannot be disturb from his work" They started to get unsatisfied. 

One day while Bao was walking towards the clearings that he planned to make as farming place for live stocks to live, the five heirs and surrounded him and pounce on him in surprise.

"W-What?! You guys, release me this instant! You're all heavy!"- Bao shouted desperately as he took all their weight to his body. When they reluctant done so, Bao wheezed and look at them accusingly.

"Why did you all did that?! I almost died! What's wrong? why are you all looking at me accusingly too?"- Bao frowned and look at them bewildered. 

"You were so focused on your job as the Clan leader of the Feline Clans"- Shuu said pouting.

"Of course, it's my duty,"- Bao said to them as it was the natural thing he did even from before at the camp.

"You spend less time with us"- Ying said frowning at him.

"Naturally because im trying to do my best to improveour livelihood as soon as possible,"- Bao told him,

"You haven't trained with us"- Lu said,

"Because you can all handle it, besides the soldiers gave endless praise to all your new techniques"- Bao countered and cross his arms.

"You haven't given me anything yet! Just so you know, I'm still waiting here for the soap and shampoo,"- Mao said and huffed, glaring at Bao. Bao rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Why didn't you send a letter or something, I'm always busy you know?"- Bao asked with a raised brow,

"You... aren't we lovers? why are yo always ignoring me?"- Baihu step forward and hold his wrist. Bao flinched a bit before looking at Baihu.

"Ah... haha... I'm busy, that's all,"- He said and look away while tugging his wrist free from his grasp. Baihu frowned and turn Bao to face him. 

"Don't run away, tell me why are you trying to do so. Am I scary? why are you looking away, Bao! Face me!"- Baihu was frustrated when the Caracal tried to look away from him so cup his face and lean closer to him.

"I-iit's not like that- I-I uhm... Just busy,"- Bao said and stared at Baihu with a sheepish look.

"then why?"- Baihu asked with a sad frown on his face.

"T-This kind of attack is one cause-" Bao look away blushing.

"What?"- Baihu asked him again.

"B-because f-from before, it was sore even now..."- Bao said and instinctively held his butt. Baihu and the others look at him before it all dawn on them.

"A-Ah... S-Sorry from before..."- Mao and Lu apologized to him, Bao just nodded to them before Baihu hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't protect you well,"- He said and blame it all to himself. Bao smiled and hugged him.

"Oh, I thought Baihu agreed that we all have sex with you to discipline you and make you submissive- E-Eh? Why are you all glaring at me now?!"- Shuu asked them when the rest glared at him and Bao turned rigid in Baihu's embrace. 

"W-What?!"- Shuu was pulled by Ying towards his embrace and kissed harshly. Bao blushed at how intense the two kissed and even the squelching wet noise could be heard by their sensitive ears! He's so embarrassed!

"You two, if you're both in heat then leave, Bao is getting uncomfortable,"- Baihu told them and the Jaguars took it as their cue to leave. Shuu and Ying didn't stop and made Bao squirm in his place.

"Ying, Shuu, Can't you understand-" Baihu tried to shoo the two off but Ying cut him,

"Shut up, can't you see I'm trying to arouse my son and let you take him? shut up and just keep hugging"- He said and turn to Shuu who was beet red in the face and trying to catch his breathe.

"Y-You- using me f-for Bao to get aroused- *whimpers*"- Shuu whimpered and bit his lower lip when Ying tweaked his nipples and smiled at him.

"Quit whining Shuu, I know you like it too, Don't you love me? I'm just returning the favor,"- Ying said and bent down to kiss his lips into a hot kiss.

"U-U-Uhmm.. I want to go now... please,"- Bao whined and struggled against Baihu's hold. Baihu shook his head and rub his cheek to Bao's cheek and whined. 

"I missed you, please let me stay like this with you for a while,"- Baihu said and hug him tight and comfortably.