2.11 BÁIHU

R/N: Hep Hep! Let's all pause after this chapter and let the story sink in...

Sorry everyone but! My final day for relaxation is tomorrow so I dont like it I dont get to spend my day relaxing before I go to Uni again! Spare meee (( ༎ຶ ◡︎༎ຶ)

Sorry Furrballs! I love you all and all that but I need rest! See you all next time! (ԾεԾ|||)

Another week passed...

Baihu wake up early before dawn and with his weapon- a long sword, he went to the bamboo forest. The forest is dim and cold. In truth, He was also practicing here but on the farthest side of the forest. He doesn't need to let anyone know nor will he do so because its irrelevant. As he pass the spot where Bao's poles were erected, he heard someone there. He wasn't always curious but the scent of blood hang in the air that makes him stop and look.

From a distance, he can see Bao in his human form, using his hands to balance on top of the poles, his legs hanging up in the air in an awkward position.

"****! It still hurts! *hiss*"- He can hear Bao from his position as he move in two poles turn a flip to go down the ground.

Seeing that he seem fine, he started to withdraw, but he unintentionally step on a twig and it made a sound. Bao perked up and look at his direction. He was about to run off but Bao cut him.

"Baihu, Come here for a bit will you? I need help,"- Baihu inwardly sigh at his luck before going towards Bao's position.

"What?"- Baihu asked him without care. Bao pout and revealed his hands to him. Baihu was bewildered until he saw the stuck wood splinters on his palms.

"You have sharp eyes right? Can you help and pull? I can't feel my hands,"- Bao asked him and Baihu pursed his lips before crouching down and using his hands to feel the splinters and take it off.

"Ouch! Be gentle!"

"*hiss* don't stab it deeper?!"

"Aaahhh! Hurt! It hurts!"

"Baihu! Why are you such a bully ah?! How dare you! Ouch! No! I take back my words! Sheesh! Scary!"

Baihu had a ticked mark on his forehead as his eyebrows twitched and teeth gritted together from Bao's nonstop chattering!

After he was done, he immediately left in haste. Bao blinked and waited for him to out of earshot and released a relieved sigh.

"He's so hard to break into... sigh! What a piece of work!!!"- Bao laid down the mess of green bamboo leaves and stared at the tinted sky.

"What should I do to make him fall for me? Hmmmm...."- Bao muttered to himself as he lay motionless on the ground for a good while.

"AH! BREAKFAST! I'TS ALREADY LATE!"

"No Bao, you stay here and get your wounds healed first! You will not facilitate the training as long as you are still wounded."- Ying told him sternly as Bao obediently stayed behind Ying's tent and let him do the facilitating. The felines of Golden Lion were kind to him and looked after him like a toddler so he had no worries whatsoever at the moment. Lying down on the soft mess of fur coat that acts as Ying's bed, he keeps thinking of scenarios to make Baihu like him more...

"A piece of work *sighs*"- Bao muttered and decided to talk to System.

"hey system"

[Yes Host?]- Bao arched a brow at his system's calm voice but decided to let it slide.

"Status of the heart scale?"