2.21

Inside a tree house, the smell of sex and perspiration could be smelled as you enter its door. You can hear a few intoxicated mewl and hard panting in a certain room.

*slap!*

*slap!*

*slap!*

Crisps sounds could be heard as Bao's hand came in contact with Wan's plump butt.

"A-Ah!"- Her eyes widened, ears jolted up and her tail twitches after every spank Bao gave her.

"Slut are you a masochist? Who would've though the the famous female warrior of Golden Lion Clan have this sort of kink?"- He leaned and whispered to her ears before slowly massaging her reddened butt.

"M-Mhm~ N-No I don't- Ah! D-Don't pull my tail Chief!"- Wan yelped as a shiver jolt up to her spine. Her teary eyes look very appealing to Bao as he slowly knead her butt. Cain and Mak were knocked out from the extreme pleasure Bao gave them till they can't take it anymore.

 After half an hour, Wan fainted from the intense exercise and Bao laid her next to the two in his room. He drink some water first before he started to clean the three and draping a comfortable blanket before he left and started to create a book about agriculture, water-system, hunting and black-smiting. 

After two weeks of vigorous activity, Wan, Mak and Cain were confirmed pregnant and Bao showed a happy and surprised look. Everyone cheered and the elder women of each clan nourish the three ladies to give birth healthy babies. Bao did his best to complete the books and stored them well in a book shelf in his home. 

He weekly visited the three ladies and spend some time with them. Then the rest of the day is solely in improving the livelihood of the feline clans through out the season.

The Heirs were there to help him of course. Ying leading the black smiting, Shuu in one of the cultivation of vegetables and fruits, Lu for teaching the use of weapons, Mao for the Hygienic care and lastly Baihu... He haven't done anything at all.

"...Am I that of a no-good person to not be able to help you in this movement?"- Baihu asked Bao with a dark face. Bao look at his face before laughing gently. 

"Yes, you are no good at all, You haven't visited me at my house yet, and you haven't learnt how to cook or warm my bed. Baihu, youre really a no-good person at  all"- Bao said with a teasing smile on his face. Baihu stared at him for a long time,

"...I understand,"- and with that Baihu stood up and left. Bao look at the back of the person before scratching his head.

"In the end, what did you understand?"- Bao gave a helpless sigh before going back to his work.

The completion needs at least half a year after he seek help from the felines who are already experts in the field. Bao spend more time with the his pregnant women and spoil them with his attention, time and food. When they were craving a few months ago, Bao cook them a meal with the taste they wanted, but Bao cant help but grimace.

Wan, you want sweet mangoes but dip them in spicy sauce, why?!

Cain the salty chicken broth is fine- why put honey?!

M-Mak- guava and pepper?! 

Bao almost fainted when he saw their weird cravings the first time, but he quickly adapted and cook them several meals that is up for their weird taste buds.

"You three look so round and plump, pfft,I don't see any seductive women, just pretty cute pregnant ladies,"- Bai teased the three and can't help but pinch their cheeks lightly. Wan, Mak and Cain blushed hard and pout at him.