2.7 BÁIHU PART 2

After Bao finished, He stood up from the waters and put on his clothes. Using his fingers, he wrung his hair with his fingers before looking down on the weeds beside him with a smirk.

"Ha! Now youre all plucked out! Let's see if you still dare to make troubles with me! Hmph! Stupid plants"- Bao scowled and stumped on the pile before turning and walking away. Lu blinked before shaking his head, He actually found that little rascal was interesting.

When Bao went back to the camp, He saw Mao waiting for him with a weaved basket beside his feet, an annoyed expression etched deeply on his face. Without a warning, he tackled the Annoyed jaguar and ruffled his brown hair. Mao shouted in irritation, telling him to get off. Bao shrugged and stood up, taking the eggs on the basket and telling him to wait outside the tent. Mao frowned even more and cursed that caracal for making him wait so long!

"Wait there and don't come in! If you do- you can just scram and loose your so-called title!"- Bao warned him one last time before doing the paste. He told Mao to massage the paste to his hair for a long while, helping him to massage it through his hair. Mao kept on complaining as Bao have the urge to rip off his hair from irritation. After half an hour, he help Mao rinse his hair and wiping it.

"Ouch! Be gentle!" -Mao yelped angrily,

"Mao behave! If you keep complaining I'll hurt you more!"- Bao scolded him.

"Youre holding me too tight!"- Mao complained again.

"You should loosen up a bit then! Don't accuse me!"- Bao told him,

"Don't yank my beautiful hair you mongrel!" -Mao angrily shouted,

"You jerk! Mongrel are for dogs, Youre a slut!"- Bao answered back angrily,

"Wtf?! Whats the connection?!"-Mao was both shock and furious! Him a Heir, called a SLUT by a RUNT?! UNFORGIVABLE!!!

"Youre sassy! I hate you! And a slut too!"- Bao answered him bravely and haughtily,

"The f***! Oi you runt! If you keep badmouthing me, I'll drive you away!"-Mao fumed as his face turns red,

"Try it then! Let's see if you can still have this bunch of hair on your head or youre bald when you drive me out"- Bao threatened him,

"Y-YOU!!! D*** YOU BAO!"-Mao could only curse him in frustration, tries to pull away, tripping on the things on the ground,

"W-WAIT! HEY!"- Bao loosened his hold on Mao causing them to fall,

*clutter noises*

Everyone: •••• WTF IS GOING ON?!!!

Everyone's mind collapsed and rebooted as they try to know what happened between Mao and Bao. Why are their words sound so ambiguous and something immoral? NO WAIT! NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO EVEN THINK OF SUCH! moving away~ Moving away!!!!
*runs off*

☆☆☆☆☆

R/N: sorry everyone for the long wait! Author have final exam this coming month and I need to save my grades and myself!!! Sorry that I left you all hanging! Sorrry!!!!! *bows deeply* I am also down with flu *sob* and nobody is taking care of me *pitiful* cuz im alone in Manila.

I hope you forgive me and hope you like the picture I added on this chapter, Im sure you furrballs know who she is right? ❤❤❤ That's all, Byebye!

New A/N: Hi everyone, How's life so far? ヘ⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ω⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠)