2.10 BÁIHU

WHOOOOO!!!! HAPPY 90K READS!!!!

HAPPY 5.68K VOTES!!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING FURRBALLS?!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! YOU'RE ALL THE BEST!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Thank you everyone for sticking with me and my book! Thanks a bunch!!! You all deserve hugs and kisses!!!!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Don't stop me! I like you all! Omg! 🥰

Without further delay! THE UPDATE!!!!

o(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)oo(^◇^)o

Two days past after that feast, without Bao doing the first move, Ying was already around him like a mother hen looking over her chick. He didn't refuse Ying's parenting and even shamelessly accept it with open arms!

Ying and Bao were practicing with their similar weapons: Daggers.

Bao has a twin Snake Daggers while Ying have a medium size dagger. The two discussed their tactics and exchange their knowledge to wield the daggers better.

"Fa- I mean, Ying-Ge, What if we practice it on dummies?"- Bao askes him, Ying's ears perked up on Bao's first syllable word before melting it to a wry smile.

"Indeed but... we don't have an available dummy here at the neutral lands,"- Ying told him, Bao smiled at him.

"Its fine, I could ask everyone to go look for the needed materials and create the dummies, maybe after high noon we could finally practice."- Bao said and before Ying could agree, he already left.

Everyone from the different clans were sent off to gather dried grass or hays, thick logs that's twice their width and the same height as Bao. While doing that, The Five Heirs were all tailing after Bao who told them to follow him towards a bamboo forest on the east side of the Neutral Lands.

"We need to train our cat instincts, you're always lazy in your cat forms"- Bao said to them, shifting to his cat form and turning around to face them.

"Ey, Bao Didi, We are not, okay? That's false accusation! We hunt better when in cat forms"- Shuu told him, Bao rolled his eyes and circled them while talking.

"Felines have long and sturdy muscles that could give us speed, agility and mobility to gain the upper hand in any situations. This situation now, is to climb this bamboo trees. (R/N: I heard before that Bamboo are technically not trees but a type of grass? Ehe)"

"These trees are easy to bend and very flexible, in your cat forms, youre weight average ranges from 37-90kg. You guys should know how to do this just in case. SHIFT ALREADY! QUITE STALLING!"- Bao shouted at them and they reluctantly did so.

Bao trained them to climb the bamboos and jump from one pole to another. If Bao was only playing around, he'll definitely get a whip and act as a Circus Master *laughs*

When the other felines came back, Bao left the Heirs on their own and went to the South Side of the Camp and dig around, placing the logs upright and burying it again. The hays and dried grass were dumped to the far side to in a form of a large rectangle, Bao didn't told them what's all this stuff for and told them to get their weapons before going back to the Heirs and calling them back.

"At least you get the hang of it, it'll be beneficial so you all practice climbing those trees again."- Bao told them,

When everyone are all back and present, Bao shifted to his human form and took his daggers out.