3.10 Li Yuming

Li Yuming came back to Wuxia and the first thing that he and Ash met at the airport were his fans and his team at the crowd. Everyone was busy calling him and taking pictures of him and Ash, the strong flashes made Ash's eyes contracted and his tail flickered showing his displeasure. Li Yuming met the resigned look of his manager before he and his team escorted him outside the airport, 

"Li Yuming Congrats!!!"

"Li Yuming be happy!!!"

"Li Yuming and Ash be safe and stay together!!!"

A series of loud shouts from the fans made Ash flinch and his ears moving and showing his discomfort, Li Yuming immediately acted and rushed outside the airport, 

He was grateful for his fans' support and love, but it doesn't mean that he will let Ash be slighted and in discomfort while in their presence.

"Don't worry Ash, we're going home now. Do not worry," Li Yuming tried to console Ash who tried to curl up on his lap but he was now too big to be supported like that, Ash with a look of annoyance, laid his body next to Li Yuming and his head resting his lap. 

Li Yuming was smiling happily while he brushes his fingers through Ash's soft fur, enjoying himself while looking at his napping big cat.

His manager and his assistant looked at the backseat and found him like that, they cannot start to berate him anymore.

A year that the cat was missing, although Li Yuming tries his best, his results were not always that satisfactory because he was always thinking where his cat was, but now that it was found, his career will rise again no?

When they arrived at the Agency's dorms, some of the co-artists, models, and a few paparazzi were outside to welcome Li Yuming and Ash together. 

Li Yuming was smiling from ear to ear, thanking them for being considerate, all the while monitoring his cat's mood with this smaller crowd than the one he witnessed at the airport, 

Ash was much calmer and he curiously sniffed some of the people before going back to Li Yuming's side to wait. It took them fifteen minutes before they were finally able to go inside his dorm and behind Li Yuming, His Manager and his Assistant followed them inside to discuss the adjustment of his schedules for this month.

Ash looks around the small space where his stuff was still kept and well maintained. Ash used the treadmill, and walked for five minutes to kill his boredom, he didn't listen to their discussion because there is no need for him to spend his brain cells on them. 

'I'm pretty sure that Li Yuming will keep me by his side all the time after what happened before so there's no need for me to get more into it.' Ash thought to himself before he jumped down the treadmill and went to the side to drink some water from his water bowl.

"What did you say? A sudden leave?! Are you out of your mind, Li Yuming?! You left the country for two days and that enough ruined your earlier schedule with the big projects that we landed for you! Why are you being hardheaded?!" His Manager raised his voice and he looked at Li Yuming's calm expression.

"It doesn't matter, anyway, whether they want to reschedule it or replace me with another model, it doesn't bother me, besides, Its the perfect time to get a vacation and spend it with Ash. Although I don't intend to sell pictures of Ash and me on Weibo, it will still keep my fans active and pay attention to me." 

Li Yuming tried to reason out but his Manager was adamant to put him back to work. Ash understood Li Yuming's reasons, however, to be the famous pet of all, shouldn't he be more than exposed on the lenses and catwalks? if that happens, then he can gain more attention and more recognition from the mass. 

With that thought in mind, he dragged his bag closer to to the living room and called for Li Yuming.

"Yes, Ash? Something up?" Li Yuming responded almost immediately that made his Manager and Assistant purse their lips and stare at the two of them.

Ash pointed at his collar and Li Yuming took it off for him, he pointed at his bag on the side and Li Yuming opened it for him with a confused look on his face, 

Ash took out his precious tablet and maneuvered to open it and made Li Yuming connect it to tthe internet, Li Yuming was muttering under his breath while he was fixing the internet connection of the tablet,

"Lucas gifted this to you? and your tablet case was studded with pieces of jewelry... gosh rich spendthrifts, I swear to god," Li Yuming said while shaking his head, Ash just fixated his eyes on the tablet and opened it to his social media accounts. 

When Li Yuming, His Manager, and His Assistant saw that on the tablet, they were all shell-shocked!

"A-Already a million followers for FB, Weibo, and IG?! A-Ash, d-did Lucas also set this up for you?" Li Yuming put the tablet on his lap and stared closely at his cat who only stared back at him. 

"Li Yuming, why are you asking the cat and not that Lucas person that you were talking about? go and give him a call," The Manager told Li Yuming who looked first at his cat before he took his phone. Ash doesn't seem to be bothered by it and took his tablet with him, leaving the three of them in the living room, and went to his black cocoon to watch some videos online. 

"Odd, I cannot connect to Lucas," Li Yuming ended the call and looked down at his phone. He put it back in his pockets and sat back on the couch on the opposite side of his manager and his assistant.

"..."

There was a period of silence, the only noise they could hear are the videos running on Ash's tablet at the far side of the living room. His Manager looked in the cat's direction before he looked back at Li Yuming and asked,

"Are you going to work with Ash on the photoshoots?" The manager asked Li Yuming,

"Do I have to? I think it'll be more stressful for Ash to come with me to the job sites." Li Yuming told his manager but his idea was rejected,

"What bread do you that cat is? it's not an ordinary housecat, it's a feral breed, and even if you tame it, the wild instincts of an animal need to be let out once in a while if you don't want disaster to come your way. I suggest just go ahead and bring him to the sets regularly."

----

A/N: hello Everyone! Another update, yay!

The Minigame is still ongoing so I hope that everyone will be enthusiastic about the slow return of this small author back in the Wattpad platform.

>Reach 360K overall reads

>Get 16K votes

>Commenters with unique and eye-catchy comments WILL GET AN 'IN-GAME' ADVENTURE WITH MC ON THE NEXT ARC!

Please be guided that each comment should have a corresponding number so that we will have a fair and just game UWU)7

Spoiler! ( oh, you want to see it? hehehehe, comment an appreciation post with a cute kaomoji on my feed I will spoil you one chapter in the DMs \(@^0^@)/

Please don't forget to leave a vote, comment, and follow my account! See you all soon!!