1.8 Jūn Rèn

R/N: WATTPAD IS BEING A BIIIIG MEANIE!!! SAYING THAT 1.7 WASN'T PUBLISHED AND WAS STILL A DRAFT AND THEN I REPUBLISHED IT AGAIN,

DEAR READERS! WATTPAD IS A BULLY!!!!
。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。。:゚

SINCE I WANT TO REACH 1K READS AND FAST, HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE! PLEASE READ AND VOTE EVERYONE!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUU💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

📹📹📹📹📹📹📹📹📹📹📹📹📹📹📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥
After a week, The show officially started, with the top 100 contestants from all around the world, The set was ready to go, staffs and camera men ready for the live broadcast,

3

2

1

The video that was made the day prior to the live was rolling, From a distance, Host was watching on the screen provided on the set.

The catchy music started as the dim runway was brightened by the spotlights, each for the hundred contestants that were chosen, infront of the catwalk, where the 4 judges, doing a runway walk before posing, she didn't paid them attention, She focused on her ML like he owns the stage, She remembered how many minutes it takes to make them cut the the clip because the staffs are all dazed on this ML, of course, She didn't join the fun, This ML is a big bummer.(* ̄m ̄)

But it pays off, because when ML saw her eagerness to join in. He brought her to a most well-known Pet Accessory Store and let her choose the design she wants for her collar, which she blantantly tried to drain his money, didn't work well.

A million for a 25K gold crown thats the size of her paw was dangling on her gold and velvet red collar. Her collar is practically screaming ROYALTY! after that, she was even given a spa day! for CATS! How cool was that!

Her mind drifted back to the present as they go on Live and started the first modeling task for the 100 contestants. There are 100 different camera mens that will be by their side for these whole show, the judges have theirs too. Everything went smoothly, she just sat there in her ML's arms as she stared at the models trying to show off what they got. Host watched with keen eyes as this world's FL walk in the catwalk. Her temperament is good but only average. Her face is average. Her skin is tan and average. Eye color average! Hair style only so-so, this petty looking FL became a HAREM QUEEN?! THOSE MALES ARE BLIND!!! HOW MUCH MONEY DID SHE SPEND ON MAKE UP?! OR MAYBE SHE DID A PLASTIC SURGERY?!! MY GOSH!!!

Host didn't realized that her tail showed off her excess emotion, Jūn Rèn noticed her tail thumping on his arms in an angry manner, looking at the direction where his cat was looking, he made a face. That model is to plain... not unique, so average. Why didn't I remembered to review her file?

Host was updated by her system that ML's feelings for FL became ZERO! Shocked at this progress, She stiffened and look up to his face, their eyes met and ML proceeded to scratch her chin in an adoring way, Host didn't fight it and purred. The assigned camera man for them filmed them seriously as his mind continued to praise "Queen" For letting them the Virtual World know that Male God isn't that stoic and unmoving person, EVERYONE CAN NOW SEE THIS NEW SIDE OF VIRTUAL WORLD'S MALE GOD!

Before the end of the Live show, as the models slowly but moderately walk off the catwalk, Now! She wouldn't let this chance slip! Host jumped from ML's arms and run to the side of the catwalk, jumping up to the T stage and walk on it like its her own. The camera man responsible for the closing of the live show, immediately focused and filmed Queen as she showed her own unique "Catwalk". Elegant. Cute. Fashionable! Strong and Wonderful! the staffs and judges cooed at her adorableness as the camera man filmed closer and closer to Queen, she stopped at the middle of the T stage, walk in a small circle in her elagant and aloof way before sitting in the middle and stared cutely at the lenses, She put her right paw up near her face as she bent it up and down before she gave a cute "cat smile".

The live show ended. Currently they are in the car as went back towards ML's mansion. Host was lazing on her seat while ML was reviewing today's successful live show. His stern face not giving away any reactions, Host just focused on snoozing off, after few minutes, she was woken up when a pair of familiar arms took her to his embrace. She lazily yawned and look infront of her,

'Oh... A high-class restaurant... What are we doing here?'- Host asked herself as she kept snuggling towards her ML, this action of affection warmed up ML's bad mood as he kept petting her softly as he walk towards the elevator. He was obviously in a bad mood since he can see that his kitten is pretty exhausted already yet they have to attend on this meeting. He doesn't want to send her home on herself so he decided to just treat her good food tonight and hope that she wont get too worked up from today's event. He pressed the highest floor and waited. Tonight he will be having a meeting with the other major directors and skilled staffs on how to greatly improve the shooting of the show.