3.12 Li Yuming

Ash was staring at the two who were still bickering like there was no tomorrow. He looked at the side and found Li Yuming's Manager and his assistant were both idle at the other side of the room near the door, not having any presence.

"Enough! Are you going to hire him or not? I have a photoshoot at 10 am, it's past 9 am now!" Li Yuming huffed and looked at his watched before looking at Ash's lazing position. 

"I will join the two of you! Go go and we will go to your next shooting!" Liam suddenly stood up and went to join them to Li Yuming's photoshoot in incognito. 

However, just coming to the location, many already recognized and were very polite and formal towards Liam. Who wouldn't recognize him when he wears such bright and out-of-place clothes?

 Li Yuming was disgruntled at this and was muttering under his breath as the makeup artist put makeup on his face. 

Ash was next to Liam who was sitting on the couch, a reasonable distance was in between them. They were both watching the other models a tier lower than Li Yuming, like two predators watching their prey. 

The small models were frightened and their results were not satisfactory, making the photographer of the set go black on the face. However, he cannot push his grudge out since the Head of the Modeling Agency, the retired international model from 20XX was in their presence!

"Change! Change model!" The Photographer cried inside his heart while trying to look stoic, he needs to be professional of he just might end up without a job!

When it was time for Li Yuming's photoshoot, Ash was closely looking at his attire.

The theme of this photoshoot is about Seductive Spring, Don't ask Ash where and who made up that theme, but it was quite fitting for Li Yuming right now. 

Garb in a loose silk red polo shirt and black fitted pants helps show Li Yuming's petite but lean structure. Also, his hair was curled and some fringe frames on his face highlighting his skin tone. 

Ash also didn't forget to look at the crystals that were stuck at his side of his face, blood-red quartz was there acting like a glass-like butterfly wing that stretches out from the corner of his right eye to his temple and half of his cheek.

"Where are you going?" Liam looked at the large cat who jumps down the sofa and went to Li Yuming's assistant manager, and took a rose from the bouquet he was holding.

Except for Li Yuming and the Photographer, everyone paused from what they were doing and watched the large cat saunter its way in front of the lens and tapped Li Yuming's leg with its paw.

"Hmm? What is it, Ash?" Li Yuming asked while he bent down and asked Ash.

'Now, the hurdle will commence.' Ash thought as he put the rose down and pointed at the camera. 

"Hmm? You want to join?" Li Yuming asked before he briefly glanced at Liam's way, Ash responded and went back to take the flower and watched Li Yuming pose first, 

Li Yuming posed with his hands on his pockets, his shoulder in two different angles and his expression was seductive. Ash stood up and walk towards him and sat on the single couch in red velvet. Ash adjusted his facial expression and sat on a dignified way before nodded at the photographer. 

*snap!*

*snap!*

*snap!*

"Good! Change your positions!" The photographer said in an enthusiastic note while watching the master and pet change position, 

'Well I want to evoke that same effect from the last time before I left last time... mhm, let's do that,' Ash thought as he jumped down from the small table gave the rose to Li Yuming, and posed on his feet. 

"That-" Li Yuming got a bit taken aback before he regains his calm and posed with his cat. 

"Great! Hold that pose!" The Photographer was very enthusiastic while they were taking the photos. 

Liam was curious and he stood up from the couch to look at the monitor at the side of the Photographer.

'...'

Liam nodded his head while looking deep in thought, browsing through the influx of photos that the photographer was taking.

When the photoshoot ended, Li Yuming fed Ash and let him drink water from his own water dispenser, He was done changing clothes and he was waiting for the decision from Liam.

"Will you hire him?" Li Yuming asked with a raised brow. Liam was quiet while staring at Ash who was disturbed at his staring.

'Old man with weird taste, I do not like you one bit, even if you will make famous, I do not like you at all!' Ash frowned at him and turned to take his beef jerky and went to the opposite side of the room.

"One-year contract, you said right?" Liam asked as he stood up from the couch with a resigned look on his face. 

"Yes, only one year." Li Yuming said with a resolute tone,

"Make it three," Liam compromised with him, 

"Five," Li Yuming said with a proud look on his face. Liam wasted no time to back down and sealed the deal then and there.

[Feline system: Host, your road to finishing this mission world is getting harder.] 

The system was pointing out the other agendas that will be filling his schedule. Ash didn't acknowledge it and look at Li Yuming who was happily sealing the deal with Liam. 

When they arrived back at the dorm, Li Yuming took out the beef steak cuts from the refrigerator and started preparing a feast for the two of them. 

"Ash, isn't that good? You will be a model for five years, like me!" Li Yuming conversed with Ash who went to the kitchen counter and watches his back.

"There would a separate manager and assistants for you, do not worry, I will personally train them, and make sure they will take care of you,"

"Also, I will contact you after every schedule so I will get a timely report of your schedules." 

Li Yuming was still talking while he set the food on their plates and turn around to look back and coincidentally stared at Ash's deep gaze. 

"... Ash?" Li Yuming cannot help but put the plates on the table first before he cupped the cat's face and look at him with a worried look. 

====

A/N: hello everyone! Nobody reminded me to update! aiya! come and bother this small author when I don't remember! >3<

Here's our minigame! Come and join!

>Reach 360K overall reads!

>16 K votes

>Two more readers needed for the next Arc's MC interaction~ Who will be the lucky two, hmm? (❤'艸`❤)

See you all Soon!!!