2.18

Author: my goal from last few weeks is to only create update and not valentines related updates... whoops xD sorry everyone, Remind me to do it one time for White day okay? ^__^

○●•●•○●•●•○●•●○•□○□

Time flew passed, it was only a week before the Heir competition.

The Heirs are all busy with their clans.

Ying, Shuu, and Baihu are on the flat grounds practicing their stances with their warriors. The long blade, the spear, and the long scabbard clink against the rough swords of the warriors.

The jaguars were all clueless and anxious about why their Heirs were not practicing. Mao and Lu were both bedridden and could not move a muscle. Their faces clearly show their hate and anger for a certain someone.

Everyone was very busy, they didn't notice one particular person was missing: Bao.

On the day they departed, they noticed the caracal was missing. Everyone did a quick search around the perimeter, but nobody saw a glimpse of the person.

"Where did Bao go to?! We're all about to leave!"- Shuu was angry and perplexed at the disappearance of the caracal.

"I am now his foster father, he can come with me with the Golden Lion Clan, why would Bao....leave?"- Ying asked a bit saddened as look down on the ground.

"...."- Baihu didn't say anything, his eyes scanning through the jaguars and glaring at the two heirs, both bared their teeth at him and growled before looking away, Baihu knew they had no power to kidnap Bao.

They delayed for two days but didn't catch a glimpse of the small caracal. Finally, they decided to leave the place and go towards the White Tigers Clan's territory to start the competition.

------

The Elders of the White Tiger Clan, The Black Jaguars, The Yellow Jaguars, The Wild Cat, and the Golden Lion Clans are all anticipating for the event. Their heirs have all gone back to this land and are ready to fight for the throne to rule the feline clans. 

"Our Heir, Baihu will surely win this competition again, especially since he already beat all of your old men as competitors." The White Tiger's head elder said smugly.

"Do not say such a thing! The competition hasn't started yet!"- The Elder of the Yellow Jaguars snarled.

"Oh? Do you think your clan has a chance? Look at your heirs, especially you too, Black Jaguar Elder, Those two are sitting limp on a makeshift chair! Nobody will enter the fight without the purest blood of the same breed."- The White Tiger Clan Sect said smiling in victory. The two elders snarled in his direction before glaring at the two jaguars that were limped. The Elder of the Golden Lion who was seated between the three elders just sighed before telling the warrior to prepare the necessary equipment for the heirs to use.

"Today, we are all gathered here, to witness the annual competition for the throne of ruling the Feline Clans. The current head will give a small speech before the start of the competition"- The announcer said and the elder of the White Tiger Clan stood up and stood in front of the ring.

"Today, we, the feline clans will fight for the right to rule over each other to lead ourselves up than the rest! We will be powerful! We will be a big community that will help each other and be united as one!"

-----

"What a hypocrite, do you know how many died just for you to give that speech? che!" a silhouette was standing by the shrubbery and dense trees in the shadows, It was Bao.