2.8 BÁIHU

R/N: HELLOOOOOOO!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! BELATED OR SOMETHING 😂 🖤🎃🎃🎃🎃

SO! HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR OUR LOVELY PET SYSTEM!!! AN APPLAUSE PLEASE!

(New A/N:... It's already Christmas season past me... oh god.)

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

How's everyone doing after a loooooong  very long waiting game with me and my books? 😅 Hope you're all still with me and my books to unravel the stories up ahead!

Can I have this chance to do a roll call for my Furrballs 😸😸😸😸😸

Also, The rest of the updates are in progress- SORRY! VERY SORRY! my stitched left arm is still throbbing from the internal wounds so its hard to type and think of the plot while in pain😓

Welp! Without further ado! THE UPDATE!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🖤♡🎃

Bao went towards Shuu's tent after clearing the misunderstanding with Mao to the others in the camp. When he peered inside, he only found his twin, Sai, there.

"Sister Sai, Where's Shuu?"- Bao asked in his usual bored tone, Sai look at him for a moment before going back to what she's doing. Bao frowned at this and went in to talk to her but was harshly thrown out! Bao landed on his butt and stared up to Sai with a surprised look.

"Hep hep! Youre only allowed on that entrance and not inside our tent! What if you brought up another misunderstanding and sully my twin brother's name! SHAME! KNOW IT AND SCRAM!"- Sai said furiously and huffed in anger. Bao was sitting on the ground, looking at her with big round eyes and a confused expression,

What? what? ... what did she say?

"Huh?"- Bao could only utter this and tilt his head in confusion. Sai glared at him, smacking him on his arms, Bao of course tries to evade her hands.

"Stop it Sister Sai! H-Hey! It hurts!"- Bao of course was just saying that, those were just superficial to him but he still hates the feeling. Sai was even more furious and tried to slap his mouth too.

"Shut up! why is your mouth so annoying? It spews more nonsense than it shouldn't have- I want to cut your tongue!"- Sai shouted angrily, they got a handful of spectators once again and Bao was getting annoyed at her whimsical behavior.

"You! Can't you just answer a simple question? I'm asking where brother Shuu is, but you spout more nonsense than I do and giving me a round-about answers! If you don't want to answer, then I'll ask someone else!"- Bao snapped and stood up from the ground. Sai flinched back and stared at the back of the angry feline, feeling a little bit perplex and bitter.

Bao asked a Wild Cat guard where Shuu was and told him that Shuu was out practicing. Bao didn't comment and went off to the southern side of the camp in his caracal form. From a distance, he saw Shuu practicing with his spear alone. Bao watched as Shuu throw some moves as the spear circled and play around on his hands.

"Not bad"- He said, He saw Shuu twitched and fall to the ground face first. Groaning, he look up and look at Bao with a stink eye. 

"What are you doing here? Im trying to train here, Go away Runt."-Shuu grunted out as he push himself up and dusted himself off from dirt, Bao turns to his human form and look at the spear on the ground.

"You did good, Brother Shuu, but I have a question..."- Bao said as he took he spear and stared at Shuu who look at him too,

"Who created this stick though? Its poorly made and very brittle, if you weren't very careful, this stick will loose the sharp end and just break,"- Bao said seriously but his teasing and belittling his weapon. Shuu growled and snatched it back from Bao's grasped.

"Shut up, Runt. This spear is what my mother used to kill when she was alive, Don't criticize this weapon! It's older than you!"- Shuu shouted angrily and tried to walk off,but Bao kept on following him, albeit he was not talking, his footsteps were loud and it scares the small preys he want to hunt at the moment, He's very angry now.

Swiveling around and pointing the spear head to his face, Shuu growled loudly.

"Could you stop following me and go away? Your scaring away my prey you d***ed Runt! Scram!"-Bao just stare at him, before the spear.

"Let me help you train,"- Bao said and started to look around for a long stick. Shuu frowned at him and wanted to refuse him but was silenced when he saw Bao came back speedily with a long bamboo stick that is a few inches taller than him.

"You-"

"First, you must have a good balance, wielding the spear, you should have your center of gravity as you fight, here, If I do it like this,"- Bao didn't pay attention to him and started teaching him and doing a demo. Shuu after a while, also took his lessons seriously and practiced with him. From high noon to sunset they practice long and hard.

"From the back! to the side! duck and turn and thrust! Good! One more time!"- Bao instructed him seriously. In his mind, that competition will never be cancelled, he needs to upgrade their fighting skills for more survival and less harm from their way.

"Shuu,"- Bao approached him as soon as he finished the last stance, looking up at him with sweat all over himself, Bao was surprised to see his smile.

"Bao! Thanks! I can now weild my Mother's spear! Before, because she died early, nobody was able to teach me how to use her spear, now, with your help, I could! Thank you a lot!"- Shuu said sincerely and gave him a brotherly hug. Bao blinked in confusion before looking down at Shuu's form hugging him, he slowly enveloped him in a tight hug and ruffled Shuu's hair.

"Brother Shuu, You stink"- the earlier peace and harmony was destroyed by Bao's rude remark! Shuu was about to reprimand him but he got shoved back to  his position, Bao not letting him go.

"Thanks for taking care of me... Big Brother Shuu."-  Bao said in a small voice. Shuu blinked and suddenly realized something, No matter how tall this caracal is in person, what lies inside was just a small caracal just nearing his adulthood. Remembering before, Bao was half their ages now and it makes his heart swell and feel a little bit sweet.

"You Runt, stop hugging me already, I get it."- Shuu patted his shoulders as he lets go. Staring down at  Shuu, he let's go and stare at him.

"Big Brother Shuu... Could I call you that?"- Bao asked him with a nervous look on his face. Shuu was both amused and happy to see his expression.

"Aren't you already calling me that? Come, it's late already, You have to cook dinner too."- Shuu reminded him as they both went back to the center camp.