1.12 Jùn Rèn

R/N: HI EVERYONE! The author had a rest day this Monday, While we're at it, Should I reveal the MCs and their profiles? Hmmm.....🤔 I'm barely done with my photo hunting and the making of their attitudes, behaviors, and kinks- or fetishes I guess.

Also another note: I do have another system-based book in my drafts but a very M A J O R  W A R N I N G! The progress is super slow and the plot have a lot of its twist and turns. Although I do know that readers will like it... But I have other books too that I wish to "continue" or "end" ☹ I'll be sad if I end a book, but I'll be burdened if I stop midway or continue it with a very short plot ☹ Author is lost on what to do ( ≧ ヘ ≦ )

The next coming days will be for my self-reflections to decide what to do with my other books *sigh~* 😩💨

Last thing is, I have 2 weeks of "summer vacation🏖" before going back to Uni as a Sophomore 😩💨

So this 2 weeks I'll randomly pop out.

See you all soon😌😴🛌💤

💜

(New A/N: I am here reading my previous work and will always go 'whoa... Did I make this? My grammar sucks but my story delivered! www Hello again lovely furballs~ Yes, I remembered the pet name I made for my readers in this story :3)

  The host will be detained in the hospital for 2 months. Every day she will be fed with several vitamins and always given shots twice- thrice a week?!!! This is insane! After her first week, she started to get episodes where when seeing the doctors or nurses going inside her temporary room, She screeched and ran up towards the tall shelves, hissing and scratching their hands when they tried to take her down.

The system was quiet and looking at its host with bewilderment and confusion.

[Why aren't you taking the medication? You won't get better fast because of this]

'I know System, but if I'm stuck here without the ML taking a visit on me, HOW WILL I RAISE THE HEART SCALE?! This is my solution.'

[That is still idiotic... but if it works *shrugs*]- system left her alone.

After three days of being stuck in a stalemate- The doctors frustratingly called for Jun Ren and told him that his cat was misbehaving. They haven't even fed her for three days straight because she always topples it down or leaves it be. They tried using tranquilizers but it was no use! She always evaded it!

'We give up ba! Get it's owner!'

Currently, the ML was on the live show of Topmodel and was instructing the staff and directors about the flow of today's highlight of the show. He was very busy and very annoyed. Since his little kitten was not around he dearly missed the softness of her furr and her adorableness. At that moment, Jun Ren gave a heartwarming smile. Everyone was dazzled and momentarily stopped to stare at ML. But then it suddenly disappeared when he remembered that his little kitten was currently recuperating in the hospital. His face became vicious and so angry that all shuddered and tried to escape the room just to get away from him!

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING THERE STILL STANDING?! GO AND FINISH THIS ALREADY!"- Everyone hurriedly did their job just to get off from his wrath. But a certain someone was playing oblivious and dared to approach the Demon lord aka the male lead. It was the female lead of course! She was holding a cup of green tea and presented it to ML when she stopped in front of him.

"T-This.. Mr. Rèn please calm your anger. Here, maybe the green tea can help you,"- The Female lead said blushing hard. Everyone can see a delicate and fresh-looking young lady trying to appeal to the male lead, but nothing affects him as he boldly and coldly scolds her.

"What do you think you're doing? Trying to win my favor to reach the pinnacle of life? Ha! Are you this low and want to grab a high branch to transform into a Phoenix? Dream on."- He snickered. At that time, Jun Ren received a call from the hospital, his frown deepened as he answered the call. He didn't even pay attention to the FL who was crying so pitifully yet was able to arouse other's feelings for her.

"What is it?"- Jun Ren asked the person.

"S-Sir, E-Excuse us if it is an inconvenient time, but we have a problem,"- the person on the other was already sweating excessively.

"What is it?"-Jun Ren was silently waiting as he walked towards the parking lot.

"S-Sir, Y-Your kitten is misbehaving. We cannot continue the treatment because it always runs off to the shelves and hides from us. We tried to put it to sleep but it keeps on evading. We are very sorry for our incompetence! IT HASN'T EATEN FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT!" The person on the other was quaking in fear and anxiousness as his voice raised in pitch till the end. Before Jun Ren could release his anger, The other person ended the call in a flash.

"...."- Jun Ren

":;(∩'﹏'∩);:.... my life is so unlucky!"- The other person.

When the System informed its host that she succeeded, the Host just hummed and still kept on being hostile and scratching the nurses and doctors. The system thought that it was really pointless to act all crazy, but it was proven wrong by its host. When Jun Ren came as fast as lightning after a few minutes of getting contacted, He caught the nurses and doctors on act how they tried to take his kitten down from the shelves like a chaotic wave. His kitten was scared out of its wits cramping herself on the farthest side.

"STOP!"- his voice was reverberating in the small room. Everyone stopped, but his kitten didn't and kept on hissing and showing her aggression. He glared menacingly at those despicable people as they all shivered and stiffly left the room. When the door was closed, He didn't immediately go to his kitten. He just stared at her from down there.

The host was still faking her "aggression" as she thumped her tail and stood her ground. Dare to leave me alone in this place, I will make sure to be give a hard time!