1.14 Jùn Rèn

R/N: BEFORE I FORGOT! LET'S ALL READ THIS NEXT CHAPTER!!! YAAAY!! (✿ ♥‿♥)

VOTE! VOTE VOTE!

HAPPY 14.3K READS and 1.27K VOTES YOU GUYS!!!

(After so long, reaching 14K was a feat for a small author like me, but right now I'm so glad, I still have readers who knows this book, who enjoyed this book and actually makes time to read it. I'm thankful Furballs, Thank you🥺💖)

After three months, Host was finally out of the vet. Jun Ren was carefully holding her in his arms while softly scratching her chin.

"After spending months on that vet! I don't want to ever come back! Even if I do something idiotic- I won't go too far to the point of getting myself hurt!"

[Okay Host] The system was not amused anymore.

They made their way towards Jun Ren's mansion and he plays with her and feed her with treats and meat to satisfy and spoil her.

"Ahh~ this is life living in luxury!!! I can eat more ba! give me!!!"

[Host, you're going to be fat if you keep eating like this! you're not even exercising!]

"Who cares! Just let me eat~ =( ^>w< ^)="

[....(ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ) Main System? Why did you give me such troublesome Host?!! Give me back my freedom! Let's switch ba!(ಠ~ಠ)]

After a month of leisure, Jun Ren and the Host gone back to the Topmodel show to watch the semi-finals. As expected of the Female lead halo, that girl is still ontop trying to win. Both the system and its host doesn't know how it happened but, Jun Ren was very clear from it.

Using underhanded means to throw others to the fire pit! Using the backdoor to win favor from the staffs and other important people. Bad mouthing the others while on live?! Deliberately acting like a weak gentle lotus flower wanting to gain sympathy and favor from others?! SHAMELESS! REALLY SHAMELESS! WHAT PURE AND GOOD PERSON?! WHAT NAIVETY?! WHAT FRESHNESS?! THIS PERSON IS DEFINITELY A GREEN TEA BITCH! A SCHEMER AH!

The female lead catching the glimpse of Jun Ren looking at her way make her heart feel elated. She knew it! Last time was just a bad time and he got angry at her but now its different. He is now seeing her good and pretty self that makes her filled with hope that they could be together.

[Host, Don't you want to finish your tasks?]

'Hum~ Im still lazy, besides, Jun Ren looks like he will do something already, but that biting part! I'll definitely do that'- She said lazily rubbing herself on ML's big hands.

When its time to hit the commercials, Host went off from Jun Ren's arms and trudged towards the semifinalists on their separate changing rooms. From before, She already liked one female whose very good! Not too proud nor too humble, Not sassy nor sharp tongued, Just right ah!

She's Xui Li, the daughter of A brand's CEO. Although their clothing line wasn't that big of a hit nor was it in such a loser feat, Xui Li wanted to win this Topmodel Show so that she can help her father on their family business. Although their below the Elites family, their reputation is clean making Host very satisfied!

She walked inside Xui Li's changing room and called the attention of the people assign to dress Xui Li up for the Finals! When everyone turned towards her call, she was already ontop of the table where the hairstyle, Dress and shoes magazines were scattered. Every staffs knew this cat and they put down everything that their doing and went to attend to her.

Xui Li was looking at those group in daze as she saw the cat point the other pages on the magazines here and there. After the staffs nodded and felt that these arrangements were even better than earlier, They smiled to the cat and took their stuffs and "fixed" Xui Li's appearance. After that, Host left in satisfaction.

When Jun Ren spotted her walking back towards him with a happy aura, He was a little curious but he just let his kitten be. He cradled her once again and lightly patted her head and her body.

The Finals was running smoothly. It is indeed that Jun Ren let the Semi-finals and Finals be air in one day together. Host was staring at Xui Li as she take the runway with a good aura!

Black hair styled in a waterfalls braid going to her left shoulder, clothes are stylish white knee length dress with a flash of glitters surrounding the skirt, making the eyes get dazzled. On her feet are a pair of black strap-up 2 inches sandals adorning her two cute little feet.

Host look at her Male lead, seeing that this Xui Li was able to attract his attention, then all is well.

'All is ...well....mhm, I shouldn't be feeling sad...'

Host look at Jun Ren for a long long time....

'It couldn't be that... I fell for this guy? Right? Haha! No! That won't happen, Because I'm.... just a cat...' a psychological shadow slowly crawled up towards Host' brain, whether what it's affect was good or bad, nobody knows.

The system, unaware of the changes on its host, was happily watching the Fashion show.