2.22

Bao: In the end, Are you the husband or am I the husband in this house?

After Biahu fed his 'Husband' till he is full, he washed the dishes and ushered the man to the bedroom. Good thing that there were no lingering smell of sex or the other three's scent or else Bao might be in danger tonight.

"Husband, didn't you told me last time that it is also one of my duties to warm your bed, go and lay down and I will do you-" Before Baihu could finish his sentence, Bao pushed him down the bed and patted his head.

"T-There is no need for that service tonight, how about we rest first and talk again tomo-"-Bao was suddenly thrown down the bed and was dizzy for a moment.

"Before, you were in heat, you seduced me to play with you, when we rebuild the Feline Clan those intimate activities didn't happen at all, one incident- you cried, A few days after that, you took three women and spend two weeks to impregnate them. Bao, you do these things and I didn't say anything at all, but when I demand for this you want to run off? Why are you so unfair?"-Baihu asked him with a hoarse voice and wronged expression.

Bao only stiffened and look away. Of course he wouldn't do those things anymore! He's gonna leave sooner or later! Doing those things- He'll feel more attach and might do something irrational like- not wanting to leave!

"Let's sleep for now..."- Bao look away and turn to his side of bed. He didn't look back to Baihu and didn't concern himself about him anymore.

What is the feeling of yearning for your lover's attention, love and embrace for a full seven months and not getting it? Baihu's heart feel wretched and bleeding... like million ants tearing his heart flesh by flesh and not being able to breathe freely. His eyes watered and he could only stare at Bao's back facing him with moist eyes and trembling lips.

"Do you love me? Did you love me?"- Baihu asked quietly and waiting for Bao to answer. Baihu thought back from the past and tries to remember if the person before him ever said like or love him. He doesn't remember, rather, everything started when they got jealous of Shuu's twin sister and Bao's heat was triggered. He never spoke about his feelings...

"Please," - Baihu go down to his knees as he begged. His mouth was in a smile but it held no joy. His eyes were starting to glisten, and only he knew how much tears he was holding back just so he wouldn't cry. "Just answer my question... I want to at least know, what you thought of me. Did you even like me at all?"

But Bao sat there quietly. He didn't know how or what to answer. If he did, he might break down. Bao's mind was in turmoil, heart feeling as if it was being pierced by many needles. His throat, it felt like he couldn't breathe properly and was parched.

He really had to end this quick! He was beginning to soften and break down. He just had to do the side tasks as quick as possible and he'll be out of here!

"Please just answer m-"

"Baihu, just stop. I'm tired and I still got lots of work to do tomorrow." -Bao sighed, as he laid on his side of bed

"Oh, okay..." -Baihu just said. He heaved a dejected sigh, his face was downcast. Baihu was even more confused and helpless as the time pass by and it seems that Bao was really asleep! He sighed once more and couldn't help but ridicule himself about his one-sided love, he started to get up from the bed to leave and not disturb Bao anymore. But before he could open the door, He heard Bao spoke,

"The bed was not warm enough, stay here first and sleep. The night is deep, don't go out anymore,"- Bao didn't turn and just said this words casually. Baihu felt a small hope ignite from his chest as he approached his bed and lay next to Bao, staring at his face with a bit of joy glittering in his eyes. In the back of his mind, he thought that maybe he could use this as an opportunity to get close to the man he loves. Even if it's just distance and not their relationship that Baihu can fill the gap of.