2.4 BÁIHU

His short orange-brown furr turns into smooth, slightly tanned skin. His raven hair grew longer till it reach his shoulders. His cat eyes blinked as he look around. It's still quite hot, and he's naked, He quickly rummaged under the basket and pull out a short made from a brown bear's furr. He also tied his hair in a messy ponytail before calling his system once again.

[What? How come you want to call me again? What do you want?]- System was very irked and mad at him. Bao didn't answer him and open the map.

"System, I want to have a background check on this caracal's body, and the history of this world"

[What do you mean? Are my information that doubtful you have to waste points?! RIDICULOUS!]

"STOP FUMING ALREADY! ASSESS THIS WORLD! THINK OF THE TASKS ASSIGNED TO ME! HOW CAN A NOBODY GAIN AFFECTION FROM THE HEAVENS' SONS? HOW CAN A NOBODY DARE TO UNITE SUCH BIG CLANS?! YOURE ASKING ME TO SEEK DEATH! ITS OBVIOUS THE DISPARITY WAS BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH! So what if I was near them this three months? How can a nobody have guts to show disobedience from those heirs?! TO THINK BIG OF UNITING THE CLANS?! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK AGAIN!"

'This is a Dog eats Dog world! Primal instincts reign in every soul here! In an animal's nature- who dares to let their meals escape? No laws forbade killing, The situation of this caracal before with its dead mother was so poor- I CANNOT JUST TURN AWAY AND LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! I think there's more to the history of this feline's clan.'

"And you System! How dare you talk back to me! I'm seriously trying to think how to get over my tasks! Your temper is so outrageous! Can you not yell and operate like before?! Tch,"- Bao clicked his tongue and ruefully glared to the system in his mind.

Bao's short temper returned and he released all his anger and frustration toward hunting. It was almost sunset, and his basket contained a huge amount of kill and some herbs that he picked up earlier as spices. He needed this cooked. He killed a few fat brown rabbits and three turkeys. After securing his kill, He carried the basket on his back and walked back to the camp.

He watched every now and then how the sun sunk down from the horizon, the colors of deep orange, yellow, and pink caressing the clouds drifting away. It was nightfall when he arrived back at the camp and a surprise caught him off-guard.

"HALT! WHO ARE YOU?! DON'T COME CLOSER!"- A warrior from the Wild Cats shouted and alerted everyone, the warriors of the other clans also backed this warrior up while the 5 Heirs came after. The sharp yet rigid spears they were equipped with were poorly made, But Bao doesn't give a **** about it. He's too lazy to instruct or create some innovative tools for this bunch.

Shuu, Lu, Mao, Ying, and Báihu were taken aback to see a tall youth standing there casually, as if the spears weren't aiming for his throat. Their feelings of pride have taken a hit! HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO TALL?! TALLER THAN THE WHITE TIGER CLAN'S HEIR?!

They all look at him seriously assessing him from head to toe. His hair is in a messy ponytail that is on the left side of his shoulders. His skin was slightly tanned with toned muscles that cannot describe him as too masculine or too feminine. The biceps! The abs! The hips! The long and strong legs!

Shuu almost got tempted by his looks! But he remembered that Ying is his and he will be Ying's only! So he held back himself and looked away.

Lu wasn't interested in him, if they want to kill that guy, do it then!

Mao was slightly skeptical while looking at the person- how can someone be so charismatic just by standing and looking so... bored?! Unbelievable!

Ying was happily thinking that if this foreigner is seeking shelter, His Golden Lion Clan will welcome him with open arms!

Báihu however, blinked and assessed that person. That lazy eyes, that posture, and the basket that smells all mixed kinds of blood and herbs... this, could it be?

"Bao"- The name slipped out of his mouth without him noticing. Everyone look at him with astonished faces before looking back to the person who made a sound of acknowledgment.

"T-THATS REALLY HIM?! THAT CARACAL CAT?!!"- Mao shrieked in shock.

"U-Unbelievable! B-But his animal was so small!"- Shuu commented while furrowing his brows.

"Hahaha! He sure brings us surprises!"- Ying smiled looking like a proud brother.

"He just has some height! Tch! What's so good about that?"- Lu clicked his tongue and looked away disdainfully.

"....." Báihu.

Bao sighed and ruffled his unkempt hair before glancing at them. His half-open eyes held some seriousness in them. His thin pink lips are slightly open and as Heirs of great clans their five senses are very sharp. They can all see that reddish-pink tongue behind a row of white teeth.

"This is why I don't want to show my human form, *sighs loudly* ah my life is so hard"- He gave the basket to  Sai who was a few steps away from them. When he saw that she would fall, he immediately supported her from her back and took back the basket from her arms.

"My bad, Females were delicate, Sister Sai"- Compared to Bao's height with Sai's, He was like a giant talking to a child.

"H-Hey! We're still talking to you!"- Shuu felt slightly agitated when Bao held his sister but it's not his actions, IT WAS ACTUALLY BECAUSE SAI'S PERVERSE LOOK WAS CRACKING UP IN THE SURFACE!

"IM D*** HUNGRY! I HAVEN'T EATEN A WHOLE DAY EXCEPT FOR WATER! CAN YOU NOT STOP ME!"- It might be because of his temper or maybe because of his grumbling stomach, but his voice was guttural and deep. Dragging Sai away as the other females chased after them in case something bad happened.

The 5 heirs were silenced because of that, if it wasn't for the killing intent present, they would still berate him.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

HI FURRBALLS!!!!! o(*^▽^*)o

AN UPDATE FOR GOOD LUCK FOR MY EXAMS TODAY AND YESTERDAY! IF I DONT GET GOOD GRADES-

BYE WATTPAD! BYE BOOKS! BYE SOCIAL LIFE! I'LL LIVE UNDER A ROCK! (( ༎ຶ ◡︎༎ຶ)

ANYWAYS! DID YOU MISS ME UPDATING like a speed of light? hehe(๐॔˃̶ᗜ˂̶๐॓)゜

QUESTION RELATED IN THE STORY!

1) OOOH~ Bao should his human form to the 5 heirs! Who will you ship now?

BAO × (____)?

1×1 o(*^▽^*)o

1×2 (。+・'ω・')

1×3 (( ・ ิ ω ・ิ )

1×4 (o≖◡≖)

1×5 | ᐕ)⁾⁾

2) GIVE ME A KINK! A VERY VERY STRONG KINK! I'LL PUT THAT KINK IN 3 POSSIBLE CHARAS! (New A/N: I was wrong to ask this last time ehehe, now I wont ehehehe)

3) OMG!!!!

499, 471K READS!!!!!

499K!!!!! 〣( ºΔº )〣

And-

15.3K VOTES!!!!

15.3 K!!!!☆☆☆

Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!