1.13 Jùn Rèn

R/N: HELLO EVERYONE!!! 1 OUT OF 4 CHAPTERS TO END THE FIRST ARC! ARE YOU ALL EXCITED!!!

(For the Ending or For the Next Arc? I'm still "C A R E F U L L Y" Weaving the exposition aka Backstory so let's all chill and just relax~  ~( ̄▽ ̄)~)

Hoping for more Votes! More Reads! And more comments! I don't care if y'all won't be reserved and blast my notif section- I'm pretty much happy with it!

I have one question for today everyone...

Is it just me or Someone is also a single dog here enjoying some "classic" dog food in real life? (Single dog- Single status; Dog Food- Intimacy of two people) The author is so sad and lonely! I want a boyfriend! T-T and Im so depressed getting chats from my ex on how he's OH-SO-HAPPY to spend time with his new girlfriend *rolls eyes* DON'T BRAG! I WANT TO SLAP HIS FACE THAT AM NOT A SINGLE DOG ANYMORE AND REALLY WANT THAT FLUFF AND HEART-RACING FEELING AGAIN! T-T SO LONELY! [ATTENTION: BOYFRIEND FOR HIRE; VERY DESPERATELY NEEDED TT-TT]

Okay... that's some sort of awkward but meh- its just chats and YES! I AM A 100% VIRGIN  with a dirty mind 🤣 If I get into a relationship in the next few weeks, I'll be happy to dive in to the steamy hot smexy yaoi ❤

Idk where this talk is going xD but Ya'll have fun with the story rn!

ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ)

Jùn Rèn took something out of his coat- a cat toy with feathers around the bait. The Host and System were surprised but it was gone so fast after the bait slid past them. The host immediately indulged in her cat instincts and played with it. After a full fifteen minutes, Host snapped out of it and noticed that she was now on Jun Ren's lap, getting the shots-

=͟͟͞͞(꒪⌓꒪*) NOOOOOO!!!!!!

The host immediately cried out and tried to run up the shelves once again- WAIT! WHERE'S THE TABLE?! WHY ARE THERE GLASSES ON THE SHELVES?!

Host was left there disoriented and confused, letting Host's owner pick her up and pet her to ease her nerves. When she became calm again, the shots were all done and Host also finished eating.

[Host, you gonna stay in the vet for 3 months because of your fussing]

'Meh, I would just sell meng to Jun Ren and get better at home' the host said immediately acting up on her plan.

Jun Ren watched as his kitten continued to rub her head against his palm and rest on his lap. He didn't even get angry or bothered about the fur sticking on his black pants and expensive coat. He enjoyed his kitten getting spoiled.

It was already evening when he received a message from the other judges that it was already time to do another meeting for the show. Looking at how his kitten was behaving, ML decided that it was fine to skip that boring meeting to play with his kitten instead. And he did just that.

The Judges, Directors and Staffs: "Are we just a joke to you?! (●`ー'●)"

When visiting hours were already done, ML stood up and patted off the excess fur that stuck on his clothes. Seeing that he was ready to leave without taking her back, she scrambled up and clung on his expensive pants with her claws, she was also wailing,

'JUN REN-AH! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! THEY'RE ALL SO CRUEL! I DON'T WANT NEEDLES ANYMORE!!!' - the host wailed out clinging to his pants. Jun Ren was quietly staring at her.

'Hey! are you not taking me home with you?! Come back here! ML-ah!!!!!!'- Host dramatically cried while being left in the room by herself. The system has something to say,

[You failed.]

'Well s*** sherlock! I can see that!'- Host grumbled, going back to her bed and curling up there.

The night passes quietly. while both the System and the Host were quietly resting, Jun Ren was wide awake and was currently inside a dark, scary, and filthy large warehouse on the seaport. In the middle of the place was a large barrel filled with dirty water. a man was tied up with rough ropes on his ankles, his wrist that was behind his back. his face beaten and swelled like a pig's face. his brown eyes can barely open and he was mostly unconscious from the terrible pain he experienced. He was kneeling on the dirty ground, his clothes wet and he was beaten up hard by a group of buff men. ML opened his hand and one of those men gave him a thick folder, he quickly scanned the papers and then shut it close, his eyes held a certain danger that made anyone near him cower in fear.

"So Bern, You're actually a sinister person. Running around every city, changing your identity committing hideous crimes, and getting off without getting caught? You're so sly.... just like your little sister,"-He said with a voice full of disgust. Bern jolted up and tried to look up to see ML's face.

"N-No wait! M-My sister's innocent! Why is her name brought up here!"- Bern was frantic and confused. He never associated with his younger sister while he did these dirty things! but all of this was for his small family of three- to live a good live even if he has to suffer and dirty his hands- yet... why?... His sister?

"Don't you know? Your sister is competing within my turf, trying to be the next top model to gain fame. How will she succeed if she's just a small country bumpkin? huh! you're all just a bunch of scheming pests. You all deserve to be eradicated in this life!"

"Y-You! I will admit I did those horrible things! But my sister is innocent! Don't you dare touch her!"- fear was creeping up to his heart. His family is innocent!

"Innocent? Your white lotus sister is trying to climb to a higher branch to turn into a Phoenix! She even dared to win my favor? you and your sister as quite alike, schemers with a black heart!"

*

[Host...]

"yeah? .... *yawns*"

[ML already killed the villain on the seaport warehouse]

"*yawns* Okay,"

[why aren't you afraid of ML now? You should be,]

"well... I'm perfectly fine and have always been taken care of, Why would I fear my golden thigh?"

[W-Well... T-That's a good point but- He killed!]

"System, are you naive? wherever we go, in what world's we'll live, The rules of the jungle never ceased to exist. The strong eats the weak and the weak tries to overthrow the strong to live. That's the cycle of life, nothing will change just because you're good or you did bad"

[.... Host, I was wrong...]

"Ah~ you pitiful system, it's fine, you are but a feline system, Such trivial things shouldn't matter to you anymore because its different from all your tasks"

[Host... Yes...]