2.13 BAIHU

Last night was very.. very... problematic. After they all reprimanded Sai, it looked like Sai was angry at me, and they locked her away for three days to pass that heat.

"Uhm... What is heat? Body heat?"- I asked them after they chased Sai away. I watched as they all visibly stiffened and looked at each other, it was very cute haha!

"Uhmm..."- Shuu started,

"Y-You see... Heat is...."- Lu mumbled before awkwardly looking away from me.

"S-Something like that! IT DOESN'T CONCERN ABOUT ME! I'M GOING!"- Mao shouted and ran away with a red embarrassed face.

"...." Baihu kept his silence.

"Heat is when a feline feels extremely bothered and clingy to another feline, they will want to touch one another's skin, sometimes kiss and sometimes have sex"- Ying kept a straight face while explaining to me. The other three were blushing red while I kept my clueless look.

"Oh! I understand Father!"- I said and smiled, they all released a sigh of relief before I dropped another bomb,

"I will also go in Heat?"- I asked and tilted my head, looking at them with innocent eyes.

The three: *blushing to death*

'Hehe so cute hahaha!'

After that, they were all over me! Give me some privacy!!! I'm a guy too!!!!

Ying was tailing me,

Lu staring at me from a distance,

Baihu even though he was not looking, he was around my radius! What the!!!

I tried to escape them by running off to the Bamboo forest but Mao and Shuu came to replace them! Come on!

"Bao! Come and let's spare together!"- Shuu called me with a smile, his spear resting on his shoulders.

"What? That runt can spar with Spears? don't you wield the twin daggers like your "Father", Huh Bao?"- Mao asked me with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at him but Shuu defended me.

"Oi Mao, shut your trap. Bao learned a lot while he was little because of the diligence of our warriors. Don't spout more nonsense and just train there on the side, You might lose in the competitions, that'll be a pathetic sight to see."- Shuu teased Mao who grumbled and glared at him before walking away to practice in the distance.

"Shuu-ge, What does Mao use as a weapon?"- I asked curiously. Shuu huffed before folding his arms.

"Believe it or not, He wields a scythe. Unbelievable right? The weapon has the same height as you and is very lightweight. in the past, he could gain the upper hand that's why he's all that high and mighty. But after he saw us and, the other Heirs getting more and more strong, he got scared and used his blunt words to try to destroy us. Not happening! haha!"- Shuu said and turned to Bao.

"E-Eh? Bao T-That! Y-You're gonna train with him?! Not fair!"- Shuu grumbled and went after Bao who was walking towards Mao.

Mao looked at them with a frown and scrunched his brows when he saw a makeshift scythe from Bao's hands.

"What's this? Do you want to help me practice or do you want to rat me out, Huh Bao?"- Mao ruthlessly asked him which made Shuu angry.

"Hey! Bao is only training to practice with you and not that nonsense you keep on spouting Mao!"- Shuu shouted. Bao stopped Shuu from advancing before telling him to leave them behind, Shuu was perplexed at first before leaving.

"Mao... Do you want me to answer your question?"- Bao asked while looking at Shuu's small form from afar. Mao rolled his eyes before playing with his scythe.

"Isn't it obvious? A question needs an answer, What a dummy!"- Mao insulted Bao.

*swoosh*

*clank!*

"What the"- Mao stared wide-eyed at his flying scythe, before looking at Bao who effortlessly twirls his make-shift scythe and catches his scythe.

"Mao,"- Mao unconsciously straightened his back and cautiously stare back to Bao. He was emitting a dangerous aura around that made the yellow jaguar fidgety.

"Do you think I'm that petty to do such dirty tricks to you and the other heirs?"- Mao's eyes widened, wait! Wait!!! Why did Bao suddenly change like this?! From dangerous to hurt?! Huh!!!!! He cannot understand at all!

"Y-You!"- Mao cannot refute. He is too shocked to even speak!

"I am like this because everyone helped me grow and feed me. Everyone nursed me to health shelter me, and food. They help me hunt and learn different things that could help me for survive, Why would I do such a thing, Mao? Am I like that in your eyes?"- Bao asked looking at him with a saddened look.

"Y-You! Does it even matter? Everyone hovers around you, It's easy to recognize you wormed your way inside their feelings! You're even helping them train!"- Mao said indignantly. Bao frowned and stared at Mao's scythe.

"Did I slight you at all? Why are you so against my presence? Did I offend you before? Aside from that certain incident, I didn't bother you anymore. So why?"- Bao asked while frowning, seemingly thinking deeply of how he offended Mao. But in truth, he got a notice from the system that the Wild Cats Clan passed the lake and was letting the Dire Wolves out to hunt. Good thing its just hunting and not the massacre yet... *huff* what a bother.

'F*** Their near! I need to lure Idiot Mao away so that he won't get hurt."

"Here, I won't bother you anymore..."- With a saddened and heartbroken tone, Bao walks towards him and give his scythe before running to the opposite side of the Bamboo Forest.

"If I get rid of the present Dire wolves, it will save me some energy and time when the Wild Cats strike."- bao mumbled to himself as stored his twin dagger in his space and shifted to his Caracal form. He hid his scent with the bamboo leaves and jumped up to the bamboo towards the Dire Wolves' location.

"System, where are the Dire Wolves?"- Bao asked his system as he motionlessly stayed on top without a rustle or sound.

[Their location is in the Northwest, two Miles away from your location.]- System said with as a map and a small compass popped out of Bao's sight, the Blue dot was Him and the red were the Dire wolves.

"They are still close to the Wild Cats... I'll lure them deep into the bamboo forest and kill them."- Bao mumbled to himself and closed the map and compass before jumping from one bamboo to another.

"I hate it."-Bao stopped a few meters away from the position of the Dire Wolves and still up there. He looks down and listens to their loud voices. These wolves must've thought no one would listen or look for them as they hunt for those Wild Cats, so they are pouring out all their contempt at the moment.

"Why did our Alpha concede so fast? The Luna was still able to fight those pesky felines yet he surrendered faster than a flying sparrow!"

"Yes, I am also wondering about that, something happened!"

"You lots! It's because of the pups okay? our clan is only small and with those felines taking them as hostage, we will be short-lived! Use your brain you mutts!"- One of them scolded them and they all huffed.

"Now we have to hunt for someone else, also, there must be a chance that they won't let us eat at all! Tch! I just want to go back and tear them apart!"