2.15

AN: Warning! This is an NSFW chapter with no correlation to the plot of the ARC 2. You can pass this chapter for discretion :D

The atmosphere inside the tent was very erotic, pieces of cloth fluttered down the carpeted floor. Four entangled bodies produced alluring and seductive moans from their lips.

Bao leaned his head to the side, letting the man underneath him have more access to lick, kiss, and bite on the skin of his neck. His large hands gripped Baihu's long silver hair as he pressed himself closer to the man's chest and shuddered in pleasure. His erection getting teased and rubbed all over by Baihu's skillful hands make his mind muddled.

"B-Baihu~ S-Stop! I-If you keep r-rubbing like that-- Uhn!~ C-Cumming!"- Bao's sticky sweet voice made Baihu's spine shiver as he felt the body above him slump against him and the sexy voice directly breathing against his ears.

"B-Bao"- Baihu kissed his lips and sank his slippery tongue inside Bao's mouth, licking every one of his caverns, not letting a single place out of touch.

"B-Baihu~ Mmm~"- Bao jerked his hips up and spurt his semen on Baihu's fine and sculpted abs. Baihu swiveled and threw Bao to the bed, securing Bao's wrist above his head with his hand and putting his thighs between Bao's legs. Baihu's eyes trailed up and down on his body. Sweat trickled down his forehead, some outlining his collarbones, chest, and lean arms. His skin was a bit clammy but his scent- Baihu growled in appreciation as his erection hardened even more, standing proudly and making contact with Bao's inner thighs.

"Baihu... You're poking me,"- Bao's fogged eyes were looking in his direction as Baihu kept his wrist locked above his head.

Baihu lowered his face and bit on Bao's unbelievably soft and tanned skin. He can't resist biting even more and trailing it down his body. The neck, the collarbone, his chest. Bruising love bites were left in its wake.

Bao was lost in pleasure, he was still muddled and unable to use his rationality. His face shows slight discomfort as his legs tries to close in. He felt something was poking him on his butt and it was uncomfortable. He tried moving away and escaping it, but it went deeper inside and keep on twisting and massaging him there. His whined in discomfort, he really don't like the feeling, he was rejecting it at any cost!

Baihu was aware of it but he cannot let this person- the one he likes- to just suddenly get away and chase someone else while in heat. He released his scent and rubbed his body against Bao's naked glory, trying to overwhelm his rejection with his pheromones to make him obey and submit. It works,

"H-Hmn.. I-If you k-keep doing t-that.. I-I'll feel weird~"- Through his hazy and tear-filled eyes, Bao look at Baihu's face and made a small and oddly cute noise. Baihu felt his spine shiver, an unknown desire welling up on his lower part as his head run a thousand miles!

"B-Bao... I-I want you to call me Master"- Baihu tried one of the things that crossed his mind and Bao granted his wish without thinking.

"M-Master~ My ass f-feels weird... it's uncomfortable~"- Baihu smiled in delight as his eyes shined brightly- a contrast to his sharp and cold demeanor before.

[R/N: Master-Slave implemented]

Nobody knows how they could have sex together. They were both guys yet their consciousness and their lust made everything so easy and bearable to do it.

"M-Master~ I-I want to see Master's face w-while doing it *pants*"- Bao told Baihu as he turned his head around and faced him. His face was red, eyes teary, lips shining with dribbles of drool trailing on his lips, Baihu leaned down and hummed, biting on Bao's skin again before quickly switching their position and pounding deeper inside Bao's chrysanthemum, both groaned in pleasure. Baihu reached Bao's nipples and played with them with his free hand, earning a low moan from Bao. They reached their climax and rested against each other.