1.11 Jùn Rèn

R/N: HI EVERYONE!!!! OMG!!!! WE REACHED 3.95K READS AND 398 VOTES!!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!! WAAAAH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO AMAZING! 😲💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

NOW HERE'S THE UPDATE 🤣👍

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT, EVERYONE!

(New AN: Wha! It reached thousands so fast before! will it reach thousands again this year? 🤔)

Bern opened the door and look at both owner and cat laying there asleep. He searched around the male lead's clothes from the lockers [he was wearing his boxers and robe given from the spa] and he managed to take his phone, credit card, and car keys. Then he tiptoed towards the cat and inched his fingers towards the dangling red velvet collar with a 25K gold crown.

What caught him by surprise was that the cat's eyes suddenly opened and look at him with dilated eyes. It immediately taking a bite on his hand that made him yelped in pain and tried to shake the cat off but it didn't let go at all! Panic started to swirl in his mind! The cat's growling too loud and the owner might awaken at any moment now! HE NEEDS TO ESCAPE! With no other choice, he took a silver tray on the table near him and whacked the cat on her head. Queen yelp in pain! Immediately commanding the system to wake the male lead up!

His eyes immediately opens up and he saw how Queen falls down the floor with a loud thud, the despicable person even dared to kick her on the stomach and snatch off her collar as her back hit the wall, making her yelp in pain. With no time to loose, Jun Ren immediately pulled the burglar and sent him flying back to the other side of the room with a strong punch on his face. He saw his valuables on the floor, and he was even more furious at the burglar harming his kitten! 

He immediately called the staffs as he quickly change to his clothes and called his men as well.

"You despicable humans! How dare you rob and hurt my kitten?! You want to die? Then I'll kill all of you!"- seemingly dipped in bloodlust, Queen needs to grab his attention first or she'll die here and now!

*MEW*

"Queen!!! Oh god! Queen Hang in there! I'll help you!"- Jun Ren tried to lift her up but it hurt her even more, making her hiss at him with anger. When his men came, their tagging along a vet. The vet gave Queen some tranquilizers before proceeding to go to the his place. Jun Ren was very anxious and worried about Queen. He turned back to the burglar with already a pig face. He told his men to take care of that person and to investigate his identity. In a split second, Male Leas thought he recognize this person.

"I'll get back to you later. Pray that my Queen is out of danger of I'll personally deliver you all to hell!"- With a booming and murderous voice. He left the staffs and owner all weak on the knees.

'Doomed! Our life is doomed!!!
:;(∩'﹏'∩);:'

Queen was sedated and was sleeping peacefully on her small bed. The male lead asked the results from the doctor.

"A fractured bone from her leg  and her spine is bended in the wrong way, her left eye is currently blind but it'll pass with good medication. It'll take a whole 2 months for her full recovery."- The doctor said, Jun Ren's face was full of black lines. He was angry, upset, and worried for his kitten. Defending him and herself from that despicable person with all her might- SHE MUST GET BETTER! She's just a kitten! Why was she subjected to danger?! If he needs to hire guards for his kitten, then so be it.

"I want to see her"- He said solemnly. The doctor nodded and lead him to room. There he saw his kitten in a small incubator-like structure sleeping peacefully. There were bandages on her neck and around her body. His face looks even more gloomy and his body exuding a dark aura.

"I will appoint you as her personal doctor. Everything that could help her back to her perfect health, do it. I dont care how much money will be splurge for her sake- make her better."- He ordered. The doctor nodded solemnly and lead Jun Ren out of the vet.

When the humans are out of sight, Queen opened her eyes and blinked away the blurriness on her eyes, but it didn't do anything good.

'*curses*  This is what I get for being an idiot'- She was sighing over her own idiocy while the System was monitoring the Heart Scale,

[You actually jumped into 60%]

'You sound as if you didn't believe that numbers,' -She tried to make her body work but was hit with immense pain. She shouted in pain before giving up and just laying still on the uncomfortable bed.

[Yes. I do not! Believe it. At. All!]

'Well suck it up, I'm gonna sleep first, I'm tired.'