1.10 Jùn Rèn

R/N: I SAID THE SCHEDULE IS ON WEEKENDS!!!! BUT WHY ARE MY READERS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE, SPAMMING MY NOTIFICATION SECTION WITH THEIR VOTES AND COMMENTS!??? SOMEONE SELL ME A RESISTANCE DRUG! THEIR SO CUTE I FEEL BLINDED! (≧ヘ≦) Not that I'm complaining but still! Come on everyone! I'm still trying to work for the next arc! My readers hyping up and boosting Pet System is a major heartfelt move I feel grateful- BUT I FEEL TOO GRATEFUL SO I SHOULD SPEED UP MAKING THE SECOND ARC AND PRETEND TO NOT SEE YOU (≧ヘ≦)

AFTER TODAY'S UPDATE! AUTHOR WILL SHUT UP AND PRETEND NOT TO SEE YOU (ノ・з・)ノ

THANK YOU FOR THE 2.65K reads and 264 votes! Now you see the legit answer why I feel too grateful to all of you guys! In a span of less than a month! THE! PET SYSTEM! IS! THIS! HIGH! THANK YOU ALL!!!!

ᕕ(╯°□°)ᕗ(ノ・з・)ノᕕ(╯°□°)ᕗ

NOW I MUST GO! BYE GUYS! WISH AUTHOR LUCK TO FINISH THE ARC AND FAST 👏🙆‍♀️

Oof! Also! I want to ask readers if they want the primitive world section as:

GIVEN: MALE HOST, AND 5 MC

EQUATION (SHIPPING XD):

HOST× MC1

HOST× MC2

HOST× MC3

HOST× MC4

HOST× MC5

OR

HOST× MC1+ MC2

HOST× MC3+MC4

HOST×MC5+ MC1

OR!

HOST× MC(×5)= HAREM!

Other special add ons like: fluff, Sadism, Masochism, Yandere, Tsundere, fetishes etc. Please drop it on the comment section!

Yes! Im trying to make my readers think dirty but i know you know that I know that we'll love the next arc for this sharing of information
~( ・ ิ ω ・ิ )

O N E G A I!!! Σ_(꒪ཀ꒪」∠)_

ML suddenly decided that it would be both their spa day today! Queen was a little reluctant and doubtful since- THIS ML WANTS A SPA DAY TOO?! When she gets here, it's always her getting the spa day, ALONE, and now ML wants to accompany her? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS WORKAHOLIC ML?

But Queen still proceeded to do the basic things. Eating, taking a bath, grooming and wearing her collar before going out of the mansion with ML on his expensive black porsche. She was lazing on her red velvet pillow when the system alerted her today.

[Host, The spa that you and ML will both go is where the FL's brother was working.]

'Hmn? What's the profile of that person?'

[His name is Bern, He is currently 19 years old and he still didn't know that his younger sister was here in the city nor being one of the topmodel shows. He is a calculative and shrewd person. He already has numerous identities and crimes that he always slipped off easily. Host, I suggest you to think carefully on this information and your next step]

'Mhm.. how is the Heart scale?'

[Heart scale officially reached the color Red, 32%]

A moment of silence...

'System, I wanna do something idiotic'- The system was quiet while watching her host.

[You already knew?]

'Hmm? That that Bern is the Villain? Yes, and the villainess will appear at the later part of the story. Yes, I thoroughly look into the plot holes and necessary characters this ML will likely be in contact to'- She answered. The System was a little perplexed and her guard went up. Noticing this, Host just smiled without any happiness on her eyes as she closed her cat eyes and slept.

'Just don't let me die so early, okay?'

[... yes...]

They stopped talking when they reached the parking lot of the spa.

System was still reluctant to this kind of "idiotic" thing she said she'll be doing. Of course it doesn't want anything to harm its host! But that sudden revelation that she was already the character Bern as the Villain- even though it didn't really give that information... it was skeptical and a bit bewildered.

ML went inside the Spa and went to the reception room. He specifically ordered a room for him and his cat together and only the exclusive and their top of the list workers can only work for them. The personnel in the reception room nodded and another person led them to their room.

That other worker was obviously BERN! Host carefully sized up this Villain, and can say that this person will not really lose to ML. Bern is a brunette with soft features and an innocent-looking face. At a glance you can say that he looks care-free and an innocent person until you look twice and see his true colors. Bern is actually like the catcher [uke]

[Side task unlock: PUT THE VILLAIN TO PRISON AND EXPOSE HIS TRUE FACE TO THE WORLD]

'Oh great. Be on standby and take over the video surveillance with the other cameras around the room. I'm sure later, That Bern wouldn't be let off his temptation seeing our "gold"'- Queen said, The System only nodded his imaginary head and took over not only the surveillance cameras but the whole security system. Queen wasn't a super being, She didn't know what the system did. She will just carefully enjoy while being on guard on that person- BERN.

He was running back and forth as an assistant of these professionals doing her grooming and the spa treatment for both her and ML. She will be at ease when Bern was not around, and be on guard when he's inside. Sometimes she will get frisky that the professionals thought they were doing a bad job but was actually their assistant causing this attitude out of the always calm and lazy cat- Queen. Their lives look bleak after getting the death glare of the Virtual God!!! Their innocent ah!

。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。

After an hour, they finally left alone for as part of the spa treatment. Bern was the last to leave the room, he lit an incense and closed the door. System updated Queen that it was a sleeping incense. Host just leisurely "pretended" to be asleep as she waited for Bern to attack.

The system once again told the Queen that Bern temporarily shut off the surveillance camera" and was on his way towards their room. Host told the system she wants something that could immediately wake up ML and don't give it till she said so. System nodded and they were both on guard on the said person.