2.14

AN: Warning! This is an NSFW chapter with no correlation to the plot of the ARC 2. You can pass this chapter for discretion :D

Bao was staring quietly at the Dire Wolves, they were all stealthy and hunting quietly in the bamboo forest. Bao underestimated these dogs, they could hunt and kill efficiently. He was able to hit and injure a couple of dire wolves but it was not enough to kill them. When the Dire Wolves went back to the camp, Bao jumped down the bamboo and walked towards the camp. He won't mingle with those people and just go back first to rest.

"Bao! You're back,"- Lu and Mao came towards him and greeted him. Bao looks at them in bewilderment.

"Why are you both here?"- Bao asked in confusion. Lu nudged at Mao who step forward not before sending an annoyed look to Lu.

"What?"- Bao asked confused, Mao coughed once before looking up to him,

"I'm sorry"

"Oh,"- Bao appears bored and unbothered.

""Oh"?! WHAT OH?! YOU WERE SAD AND ACCUSED ME EARLIER ABOUT WHY I'M DISSATISFIED AND ANGRY AT YOU! NOW I'M APOLOGIZING, YOU LOOK BORED AND DO NOT CARE?! HMPH!"- Mao punched Bao's stomach in anger.

"Ouch!"- Bao clutched his stomach as he curled up and barely stood.

"M-Mao- y-you h-hate me d-don't you?"- Bao asked as he looked back to Mao's pissed-off face with a troubled look.

"Mao! I thought you wanted to apologize! Why did you punch Bao?"- Lu asked annoyed as he helped Bao stand up straight.

"If it wasn't because of him! I wouldn't apologize at all!"- Mao shouted indignantly.

"You-"

*sniffles*

Mao and Lu turned around and saw Bao weeping like a little kid that got scolded. He had his head bowed down and his wide shoulders were hunched and trembling, his right hand was still holding his painful stomach while the other was wiping away the tears on his eyes.

"Y-You"- Mao was stupefied once again while Lu walked closer to Bao and asked him what's wrong. That is what the Heirs saw and witnessed as they rushed towards the three, Baihu in particular is very annoyed and angry at the two related jaguars.

"Bao,"- Baihu slapped Lu's hands around Bao and replaced him. He pulled Bao's chin up and look into those teary eyes of the caracal.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"- Baihu asked him. Bao wiped his tears and snot messily and cried harder, not willing to speak.

"Bao,"- Ying went towards them and crouched on the opposite side, patting Bao's head to comfort him.

"Be good, What happened?"- Ying asked him in a coaxing way. Bao sniffled and looked at Ying.

"M-Mao punched me hard! Wuwuwu! Father! Mao hates me!"- Bao cried harder and dived into his arms. Ying patted his head while sending glares at Mao.

Baihu stood up and was about to reprimand and punch away Mao, something exploded that made them stiff. 

Bao was just playing around and wanted to make fun of Mao, what he didn't know was he would get his retribution soon for his mischief.

As if he was shocked by lightning, Bao's body became stiff his eyes widened and his pupils shrunk, an unexplainable heat surged up from the pit of his stomach to every limb of his body.

"...." everyone stopped and stiffly turned their heads in one direction.

"B-Bao... Y-You-" Ying was the first one to react and tried to move away from him but Bao clutched into his clothes tightly.