1x1

R/N: BECAUSE YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO GIVE A SHIP! I'LL GIVE YOU ALL A SHIP!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAIRING!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YING X SHUU!

(o≖◡≖)

I'M EXTREMELY EXCITED TO WRITE THIS!

WHOSE PERSPECTIVE WILL BE USED? SHUU OR YING???

COMMENT! COMMENT FURRBALLS!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

FINISHED? GREAT! WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER? COULD IT BE RIGHT OR WRONG? ( ・ ิ ω ・ิ )

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE ANSWER IS......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YING!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

UNTO THE "YAOI SECTION!" HAHAHAHA😂😂😂😂😂

Ying was staring at Shuu from afar. Their currently in the middle of hunting a small herd of buffalos fifty miles away. He's been catching his self staring at this little wildcat for days already and he still doesn't have any excuse coming up on his mind.

"L-Leader, the White tigers are sending us signals!"- A hurried voice from his clan snapped him out of his daze as he meet the pair of murderous and annoyed gaze of Baihu, he just gave a sheepish smile before acting out their team assualt!

The five clans creep closer to the heard from all directions, when near enough, they started their kill. The buffalos were all scared and started to run off. But they didn't let that happen and one by one the buffalos died. Some escaped, but they already have their large kills for tonight, so they let some escape.

Shifting to their human forms, All of them were matted with dirt and blood. Ying, still not shifting, has his gaze at Shuu whose a "bloody sexy mess" in Ying's eyes.

His golden hair has streaks of dried up blood highlighting his hair. His face with splashes of red and mouth messy with blood. His small torso and thin waist downwards were covered with large blobs of blood after he ate his share. His eyes- oh his golden yellow cat eyes were so bright it was blinding!

'Snap out of it! Youre looking like a creep! If it wasnt because Im a Heir of a clan, they'd already start to spread rumors and shame me!'- Ying thought as he swiveled his head away before he shifted into his human form too.

Without him knowing, Shuu then look at his way and saw his tantalizing abs, flexing biceps! Strong back, meaty buttocks! He could just drool all day watching him! ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)

"Pervert"- Shuu snapped his gaze away from Ying and glared at the runt who was leisurely picking some of the kills like his picking weeds.

"Bao! Focus on your work! Don't disturb me!" Ying's still flexing there and I want to see more damnit! Σ_(꒪ཀ꒪」∠)_