CH 31 - Bite

A/N: Thank you everyone, for taking the time to vote and comment, I really do appreciate it.

Warning: Sort of... Not sure if it is needed but thought I should, just in case.

Arthit POV

"The haze is done?"

I didn't want to leave Kongpob but I came when I was summoned. Father and grandfather wanting to make sure all was well. I nearly said what I felt when asked but stopped, I wanted to speak to Kongpob before I said anything.

"I need to get back." I didn't want to be away from him, the questions could wait.

"If the mooning has begun, he will most likely sleep for a while." Bright reasoned.

"That may be true for normal Newlings," Em answered. "Kong isn't going to follow those rules..."

What did he mean by that? it would have to wait; I didn't want to be gone this long. Nothing was going as it should, I didn't want him to wake and find me gone. Again.

"Arthit." Knott stopped me. "If..."

Everyone stilled. The air hummed with power, a silky black mist slowly making its way down the stairs. A figure stood at the top looking around. The moment his eyes landed on me, he jumped, landing softly and striding towards me, his eyes a deep red. Kongpob was awake.

The others in the room felt the force of the stir, taking a step back or moving their beloved's behind them. I stepped away from the others, anyone near me wouldn't be safe, I could feel the tension, any wrong moves would be dangerous. The smoke turned to whips, lashing at those assembled.

I went willingly when he pulled me into his arms. I could hear the others; he shouldn't be able to use vampire powers so quickly. A dome of pure smoke forms around us, I feel the pull before I realise what he is doing.

The dome slowly lowers, the smoke seeping into every corner of the room, he moved us to our house. I felt the barriers go up, he was using my sealing spell, no one was getting inside without his permission.

"Mine."

The one word setting my heart racing. His eyes flashed with power as I watched reason leave them. No matter how strong he was, vampire instincts were taking over. He needs to drink and only I will do.

Every step he took forward I took one back, heading up the stairs the way he wanted. I was afraid of nothing but the predatory look in his eyes gave me pause, even in the past he never looked at me that way before. His eyes watching me relentlessly, a soft smile on his lips.

"Are you scared, my P'Arthit?" I swallow, my mouth is dry. "Do you want to run?"

My silence seemed to please him. Running wouldn't help, my back hits the door to our bedroom, I open it. Only managing a step inside before I'm grabbed and turned, my chest hitting the wall, his body pressed fully against mine. Vampire nature was assertive but the way he talked after I turned him; I didn't think he could be this...aggressive. This was, new.

"Do you think you could?" I shudder when I feel the scrape of fangs against my ear. "Do you think I would let you?"

"I..."

"Even if you could, would you?"

I wasn't used to him being this demanding, or self-assured, his voice making my blood buzz. He was right, where would I go?

"No matter what," I answer. "I would always find my way back to him."

"Did you have fun watching me?" His tone amused. "You would come when you thought I didn't know, play my hair, whispering such sweet things. Did you think I didn't know it was real? I've been waiting, to play too."

His fangs nip, his soft tongue catching the red droplets. My skin felt tight, every part of me waiting for his first bite. He teased, nothing more. I wasn't playing.

"Kongpob..."

"Should I stop. Or are you asking for more."

"More..."

"You are mine, aren't you, P'Arthit."

"Yes."

"Say the words."

"I'm yours."

My shirt is ripped away as teeth sink into my skin. My eyes burn as he takes the first pull, his teeth digging in deeper as he takes more. Every nerve ending felt live, his touch sending shocks through me. I can't stop the moan as his hands move around my hips and across my chest.

He is taking too much, my voice unheard as I call his name, his full weight trapping me between him and the wall when I try to move. He shouldn't be this strong, but there is something more in his bite. I feel weak as his fangs pull back, I smell his blood before my head is turned and his lips devour mine.

There is nothing soft as the kisses before, these are demanding and possessive. Tinged with his blood as he takes what he wants, nipping, sucking and exploring until he is satisfied. I taste something else, a hum that wasn't there when I turned him.

He catches me when my body slumps as he moves away, lying me on the bed he and I share. His eyes roaming across my body as he watches me taking off his shirt. I try to touch him when he is near but he won't let me, his lips moving across heated skin, small bites every so often drawing blood, his fangs sinking deeper with every moan.

"Kongpob..." I whisper when I see his eyes beginning to haze.

"I want what's mine."

His lips consume mine, hot and demanding, breaking skin. Barely managing to get my hands around his arms, needing something to hold onto. He moves away kissing his way down my neck, his eyes watch me as his teeth sink into my chest.

I can't stop my body from moving off the bed when takes the first pull, fire burning through my veins. That's what he wants. Even when I couldn't say the words, my heart was always yours.

The air was heated and charged with magic as two bodies moved in rhythm. Their breathing ragged, limbs intertwined, it was hard to tell where one ended and the other begun. Their breaths mingling, incoherent words and soft whispered pleas escaping their lips.

Days and nights fading, the world outside gone as they lost themselves in only each other. Words of love and healing would come later, now the lovers only needed to be together and be whole. One remembered the days gone, the other only knew, he would never let the man in his arms go.