Reading Thoughts

Edwards POV

As I was passing 'Bella' the glass of water , she smelt my hair, just like the normal 'Bella' would , God It felt so good, so normal. It also crushed my dead heart because it just reminded me even more that she doesn't know me as her boy friend , no! She knows me as the doctors son.

It makes me so angry , but i know i have to keep my anger in side me still were home , i really don't want sweet 'Bella' to think of me as a teen boy with anger problems , who lashes out for no reason, Now that would be bad.

'Bella's' face was so blank after smelling my hair , it was like she froze in time to normal people, but i knew that was My 'Bella's' thinking face, 

I felt my dead heart twinge , knowing i would never know what shes thinking , no matter how hard I tried.

I tried to concentrate on peoples minds round the room 

'Chalies'

"My sweet girl , whats wrong with her , she looks like she frozen in time . Why cant 'Bella' just have a normal life like her friends do, shes never had a normal life , i just wished she could for once.

'Carlisle''

"Bella Doesn't have a temperature no more , that's good, I remember that face , shes thinking , i wonder what shes thinking about , huff , i guess we will never know what goes on in the wonder mind on 'Bella Swan'.

Unknown

"...most teen boys smell of junk food and very bad, stale. sweat and beo but no not 'Edward' he smelt like a summers breeze."

I felt my self freeze , just freeze

Was that , no , it couldn't of been.

If i was human , i would be sweating buckets at the moment.

"'Carlisle' , 'Carlisle' , i.. heard her thoughts, i heard Bella thoughts" I was speaking to fast for Humans to hear so i know known of them herd except Carslie.

'Carlisle' face , was frozen in shock of what i had just said.

"um 'Charlie' I got to go i have to go to the hospital know, I will phone later to check up on 'Bella' ok" Carslie spoke i  such a formal manner even through of what i had just told him.

"Ow um .. Sorry ''Carlisle'' , i um must of spaced out , yer that's fine , thank you so much for coming over," 'Charlie was fiddling with him hands like he was nerves "Um.. 'Carlisle' .. um do you think you could send maybe the girls over .. you know to maybe help jog Bella memory a bit,".

I felt sorry for Charlie then , he is stressed out about me dating 'Bella', now , he wants her to remember.

"'Charlie' , i will do just that , I'm sure 'Esma' will be delighted to come and make some real food for you , i knew 'Bella' cooked a lot but really i want her to rest all she can today, I will send 'Alice' over as well do cheer up Bella as well," 

'Carlisle'' walked over to 'Charlie' and lightly pulled him into a hug.

I could see 'Charlies' figure snaking but no sound came sound of him , he was crying silently into 'Carlisle'' shoulder, i was amazed the impact 'Caslie' had on people some times , i really never of through of him to be able to brake 'Charlies' shell.

"Umm *Sniff* I'm sorry about a 'Carlisle'' , I didn't mean for that to happen" 'Charlie' stunted out and turning a slight shade of pink in embarrassment.

"'Charlie' don't worry about it , some times its the best thing to let it out and not very it all bundle up , it just makes it worse , so please don't be sorry about it,"'Carlisle' lightly patted 'Charlie' on the shoulder.

        *                                        *                                        *                                        *

In the car , it was silent , because 'Caslie' already knew he didn't have to call up to tell 'Alice' because as soon as we left the house i got a text saying,

'Alice'

Hey 'Eddie' 

I already seen what 'Charlie' asked, and yer were on are way now , 'Esma' said to tell you " Every thing going to be alright".

I have also seen about 'Bella' , I promise you i never knew about it , i didn't see any thing after we left , i guess the reason for that is 'Bellas' memory.

I'm sorry 'Eddie' for not seeing this.

Luv u , i already seen that 'Bella' and me are still going to be best friends ok.

so cheer up 

love you xxxxx 'Alice'.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

After ready that , i was having hope that maybe 'Bella' will be fine , and that one of these days she will remember me and the family.

Suddenly we stooped, I snapped out of my head looked around , we were out side the hospital, i was crustiest of what we were doing here , i thought we might of gone back home to discuss the situation.

"'Carlisle' ,what are we doing here,"