Thinking about things

Edwards POV
This cant be happening, it just cant!
   Bella was fine when we left her at the hospital in Jacksonville, how could I be so stupid and listen to Alice when she told us we had to go, those vishions she got they were just as bad as this.
I cant even kiss my dear Bella
My Bella dosent remember me

                                      Flash back
Alice POV
Vision
Charlie came running into the hospital in a rush but a soon as he saw Edward his face went bright purple.
"What the bleedy hell are you doing here!,"Charlie started to shack in anger "its your fault she was even out here!" "I want you out!" He started to get closer to Edward, Carlisle got in the middle "Charlie you dont want to do this, we came out here to talk to Bella and Bella just tripped ,like she dose, its not Edwards fault," Charlie was still really angry "if I dont see you out of this hospital Cullens in the next 5 minutes, I will place a restraining order on you so you cant come even close to folks again,"

Vishion ended

Edwards POV

What choice did I really have it was rather losing Bella for ever or for a couple of days, so I thought.
*brushing my long , frozen , icepop finger throught my golden tangles*
I could feel the pain in my frozen, dead , unbeaten heart as my true love dont even know who I am.

As I made my way throught the woods as fast as lightning, throught the tress , feeling the cold air brush agenesis ever part of my frozen skin.
I suddenly came out of the clearance and into our meadow, the flowers were the same , as a alive as ever, the grass long string sticking out of the molest ground.

As I layed down my frozen cold skin started to sparkle like a diamond,  just like my mother ring, the one I was hoping to give to my dear Bella one of these fair days.

I started to see the rain fall when my phone started to ring
As I pulled it out of my pocket I noticed it was Carlisle

",Hello Carlisle," I knew my  tone was so low you could rven call it depressed .

",Edward you need to come back, its Bella!,"