Nasty Teacher (Alice's POV)

Alice POV

Mr Dixon was blabbering on about the civil war once again for the fourth time this week , he never shuts up about this great , great , great , and even greater gran father who was a solder in the war , if vampires could get headcams I think I would have a horrid one right now.

I looked over to Jasper, he seems to locked into every word that was coming out of Mr Dixon's mouth, even though us vampire have got identical memory's, we can remember everything we hear, Jasper never gets tired of hearing about the civil war even if he sheared the story over and over again, I guess that's what I get being married to a history nerd but I love him.

Suddenly I was sucked into a vision of Bella she had tripped on her way to class , when she got there late Mrs Millberry humiliated her in front of the hole class and gave her detention for the rest of the week , I could see that Bella had decided to spend her free period hidden in the girl toilets.

She will not do that not on my turns , I was shaken out of my head as the school bell rang for end of class , I made my way out of class when I was stopped by Angela , nice girl , very sweet to everyone even if they didn't deserve it.

"Um, Alice sorry for stopping you it's just , Ben text me from his field trip saying he saw Bella trip in the corridor today before class , she was like 5 minutes late for Mrs Millberrys lesson and you know how Mrs Millberry is, Bella seemed really upset about it , I saw her run into the girls toilets , I knew you had a free period now , like Bella dose , I was wondering if you could talk to her , I have to get to Pe ,Also Ben wanted me to tell Bella he was sorry for not stopping to help , it was he was really late to the field trip bus,".

Angela's eyes looked like there were about to pour out with tear any second as her nose was already running , I knew from the second Bella came to the school the first time round , that Angela ad her would make great friends and it's what Bella needed not someone like Jessica Stanley , the bitch of school and Slut.

"It's ok Angela , I will go and check on her , to make sure she hasn't injured herself and make sure she's ok , if not I will see if Mrs Cope will let me take her home if she's not ready to come back to school today , she just hasn't been her same".

Angela silently nodded and walked of waving at me, I made my way to the toilets , soon as I stepped in , I was hit with the nasty smell of the chemical bleach , I could near Bella silently crying for human ears but not to ours and I could smell her quiet easily , I made my way to the middle stall.

Something I wasn't expecting was to be ambushed as soon as she saw my pumps , as they hugged me and cried , I shhed her like a mother would do with their crying infant , lightly patting her on the back , not talking till she was ready.

After about 10 minutes she stood up straight, looking like a mess, her lovely born eyes now had ugly red rings round them and horrid bags, her hair was looking a lot like a birds nest.

"Sorry Alice" I cut her off before she could say any more, "Bella you have nothing to be sorry for, I heard what happened from Angela and her boyfriend Ben said he saw you fall on your way to class, he said to tell you he was sorry he didn't stop to help, he was in a rush he was late to catch the bus for the field trip. Mrs Millberry shouldn't have been such a Bitch!"

I felt so frustrated with Mrs Millberry and she has no patients bone in her body, if she had just let Bella explain why she was late.

Bella's lip was trembling as she kept biting it, I could smell she had already hit under the surface as I could smell her blood, but some reason it didn't tempt me not a tiny bit.

Bella looked at her shoes, she stemmed not really knowing what to say to what I just told her , I guess it's because she's never heard me use that certain type of langue really , but I will always stick to my word because Mrs Millberry will always be the a bitch in my mind.

Bella seemed not knowing where to look, she seemed nerviest, she seemed to have seen her reflection in the mirror because suddenly her face dropped in shock as her eyes meet the mirror.

She looked me in the eyes, "Alice, I was wondering, you know I look like a right mess now, do u want to do give me a makeover?"

I could hold my squire of delight as I started to pull out my make out of my bag, I pushed Bella on the toilet seat, I ready to make Bella look like a super star, I knew if I kept all my make up in my bag at school one day it will all be worth it and like always im right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers , i would love for you to leave reviews please , i wanna know if you liked the chapter so please spare sometime and tell me if there something wrong with the story , have your voice heard.

So please leave reviews