Alice's Vision

Bella's POV

I feel exactly as I said, a sore thump stuck out, I was sat next to Alice and Jasper, but I kept feeling the eyes of everyone else in the school eyes staring daggers in my back, I have no idea why thought, maybe they don't like the other Cullen's for some odd reasons, maybe that's why the others had left for a little bit, I just hope they don't start trouble for them, now that there back.

Emmett is really funny , he keeps sticking the bread sticks in his nose just to make me laugh, his size doesn't seem to be a problem with me , yes he's very big but as Alice had told me , he more of a very large teddy bear then anything , he's the protector of the their family. Rosalie she actually really nice , even though she looks like a hard cold bitch , well she is on the outside , I can tell she has been hurt in her life , she got this brick wall up , protecting herself from anything out there but now I got to know her she really nice , she loves cars and wants to be a mechanic when she's older but she also like Alice , she a shopaholic , that scares me a bit because if it was bad with Alice , I can't imagine what It would be like with both of them.

"Alice? I was wondering, maybe, I'm just saying," "ow my god Bella , spit it out," her reaction made the whole table burst out laughing , everyone in the lunch hall were looking at us as we were crazy , well I know I'm a tiny bit crazy but I don't know about them lot, after the laughter died down , I regained my voice back , "what I was trying to spit out , as dearie Alice over there put it , was, we could have a sleep over as a welcome back to Emmett and Rosalie , please say yes , it would be so fun , it could be an all-nighter with movies,". I started talking so fast, I would very surprise if any of them could even understand me.

But instead Alice started making a very girly scream and jumping up and down in her seat, I could see poor Jasper trying to keep her in her seat and stopping her from falling right of it, after a minuet she finally died down, but what was even funnier was Alice was not the only one doing the excited jumpy in there chair because Emmett was doing to exact excited jump, I felt my inside twist so much with the laughter I was trying to hold in.

Alice grabbed hold of my arm, her eyes suddenly went very still and the whole table went very quiet.

Alice's POV

Vision

Bella was in Pe , it was swimming today , the whole class was lined up agenise the pool , they were doing timing today to see who was faster swimming in the class for the school swimming club, Bella was first , she jumped in the pool when the whistle went , she was doing a breast stroke , her head going under and coming back up , suddenly Mike jumped in the pool to quickly and Bella bumped her head on the side of the pol and she was going under , screaming from the class and water splashing as the teach jumps in.

End of vision

Ow my god, what did I just see? She can't go to pe! No!

Bella's POV

It felt like an electric shook, Alice's grip got harder and then suddenly her face totally changed her face showed shock and horror, I don't know what happened but I worried.

"Alice are you ok," I tried to place my hand on her back but I was to slow because faster than I could see, she was up on her feet, "The bell about to go, come on Jasper," I could see she was eyeing Emmett and Rosalie behind me, soon as they left the table the bell went just as she said, I'm really starting to think she does have a power of seeing the future or something.

Pe next and what makes it even worse its swimming, I really do hate swimming. I made my way to my gym locker to get my bag out for my swimming stuff, I went to get changed but I realised my swim suit was gone , I swear I packed it but it's gone and so is my spare one , I guess I must of used it before the accident and forgot to place it back.

I made my way to coach and she gave me a clean one from the office and I was the last to get ready thanks to my invisible swim suit.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Omg, what's going to happen?

Do you want to know?

Will she remember something if she hits her head?

Will she remember Edward? Will she remember the whole vampire thing?

Do you want to know, if you do you have to leave a review?

I'm going to be a little mean , I won't place a new chapter till chapter has 5 reviews, I'm sorry for being mean , but I love hearing what you think for the chapter but I don't get many at all.

Thank you for reading