Confused

Bellas POV

I recognise that voice but were from? Its like on the tip of my tongue... Arrr! Why cant I just wake up and see who the hell is in my room.Also why my father is talking to them.In my room! I cant believe he will even bring someone into to my with out my permission. And Im not even concourse. Arrr! is he serous.

My eyes feel so light not like before there so light I can see the tiny bit of light that seeking thought my eye lids.

As I slightly open my groggy eyes all I could see was patchy bits , my vishion was so blotchy.

I could hear the voices of my dad greating someone. So I do know its not just me and Charlie in the room.

As my vishion cleared I saw some thing.

No someone. There figer was out of this world, no way they could be counted as human hes just to purfect.

His skin so pale but so smothe. His smile is so golden like his very unusual eye colour.   

It makes me wounder who is this tall figer blonde man? Could he be a friend of Charles? No thst seams to wrong, Charlie wouldn't bring his friends into my bedroom while I was not awake, would he?

The tall blonde figer man is so young I think I could just pass out because the beautie of just his unnatural beautie.

Ow no ,was he speaking to me this whole time I been speaking to my self like a crazy person?, Ow no now I can feel the heart raising in my cheeks great.

"Bella" how does he know my name?

"Who are you" I managed to get out thank god for that. He looks shocked sad in someways more then another.

Out of no wear this vioce creeps into the room.

"Bella, what do you mean who are we? You know who we are" spoke this rather looking upset boy standing in the deep corner of my bed room.

I felt rather up set that I didn't know who this rather cute gentleman was he seams so nice. Maybe I could spened some time with him some time so I could get to know him. Hopefully if he likes that Idear.

As I looked around the room I could tell its been a while since someone spoke,  so it seams they are all waiting for me.

"Im sorry...?,".

"Edward, my names Edward , home could you have forgotten?," he spoke in such an up set manner.

"Im sorry Edward, I dont remember much really, I was just in accident, it corsed me to lose a lot of my memory," I tried to tell him in the best way possible without trying to be rude but really was it any of his business anyway.

As I was fiddling with the edge of the blanket. I was trying my very best to hide the tears of the edge of my eyes getting ready to fall.

I didnt really know why I was crying but when they did finally fall, I let it all out. I sat there sobbing for what seams hours, but really was out ten minutes.

When I finally looked up with my saw read eyes, I saw the sadness in every ones eyes except Edwards.

Edward was gone with out a noise.

----------------------------------------

Omg hey my readers, I have not been on wattpad in ages, and really since then my punctuation has got better yay also im going to try my very best to post more chapters but because im in year 11 I have got work,work,work and more work so yer I will try find time ok .

Also I see more people been reading so yer that great were up to 800 reads yay

This chapters extra long for how long I have missed you lot ok.

Love you all so much read yer soon

Bye xxx