Whats happened

Narrater POV

Bella had suddenly fell to the shower floor with her head hit agense the shower wall her body sitting up start with the shower up high on the wall still splashing water on to her body her legs were crossed over each other one still in a plastic bag to keep the water form the cast. her hole body looked numb and in pain.

Charlie had just got up when he hered a ,thump! comign from Bellas room he got up from his bed wandering what was that as he aproched Bellas door to see if she was alrigth he could here the shower on and he looked worred thinking to him self out loude, "What if see has slipped in the shower i hope shes fine" he grabed the cold metel bed room door knob and opened the door he perred into Bellas room she was no were I sight.

Charlie's POV  

Bella was not in her room but she had layed her clothes on her bed ready for her I steped out of her room looking at the bath room I knocked on the door quite hard asking her "Bella are you in there" No answer I started to get scared "Bella sweet hard are you in there" there still no sound only the shower I got scared I decided to get my tools and unlocked the door scred that she was hurt or worse.

When I fianlly got in there the shower curtain was pulled and when in entered I hered no screming telling me to get out I just knew some thing was wrong I had her towle in my hands ready to to cover her I pulled the curtain back quickly trowing the the town ove bella with my eyes closed I saw her sitting up agense the shower wall her eyes were closed and her skin was so pale I didn't want to touch her just in case she was dea... she stared to stir.

I was so relief that's she wasn't but she still liked injured I picked her up with both my arms holding her tight her head gently agense my chest I keeped my head up high with my eyes it felt really awkward soon as I entered her room I tried my best placing her on her bed softly her face was so empty I decided to phone Dr Cullan he knows her and she really hates hospitals I picked my mobile out my pocket started to dial his number.

I was so scares for Bella she was so pale so lifeless but I could see she was breathing.

I was waiting for someone to answer then suddenly there was a voice on the other line.

"Hello Charlie what's the matter you sound very scared" Carlisle said on the most cheerful tone he had

" Carlisle do you think you can do a home visit I fou.u.nd. Be.lla collapsed in the shower she looks really pale and shes really still"

I was just standing there looking at Bella she still was unconscious I don't what's wrong she toke her meds last night.

after a few seconds Carlisle began to start talking "Charlie sure I be then soon as possible just make sure shes not running a temperature and keep an eye on her breathing" Carlisle sounds wored for Bella.

after I hung up I had this twixt in my head because I knew I didn't tell him the one thing I should of that Bella dose not know who he is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

owe 2 chapters in one day please don't expect this all time

Any way hope you like the story Twised will Bella be ok?

what will Carlisle say when he finds she don't remember him?

you got just wait and see

btw writing on Tab so sorry miss spelled words and that lot