Empty Feeling

Hello , i know most of the reader of Bella Returns have given up reading because i dont update every week , im sorry for that , well hears a new chapter thank you for those who have not given up on my story. remember to please comments i would love to hear what you think , i haven't got many comments. thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella POV

Well the rest of the school day went by as boring as it could , by the time I reached my rusty old car, my baby, I felt like I was about to collapses , I was too tired , but instead the world had something else in plan for me.

Mike came running to me in the parking lot as soon as he stepped out of those big chunky door that seem to weight the same amount as iron, he looked all hot and red in the face as he got closer to me.

I really didn't want to deal with him, his note in history gave me the shivers, I didn't want to have to deal with having to turn him down, I never been good at saying no, to anyone really, if someone asked me to do something I would always end up saying 'sure yer' I guess I'm not a no person.

Mike was leaning on my baby , out of breath and looking very sweaty , not looking attracted one little bit , he was wearing a thick dark blue sweater and clumpy looking jeans that were hanging down from his waste , his blonde hair sticking to his forehead.

"Hey Mike, how you doing," I tried to sound as nice as I really could and not let him on that he was bothering me.

his face brightened up a soon as I spoke , looking like a puppy who's just been thrown a bone , he stood up straight with this wired look in his eyes , I think was support to look seductive but no way it did.

"Hey Bell, you are looking rather beautiful today, if I might say, "He tried to say in the most seductive tone of voice.

I pretended to look hurt as I could, pretending I was offended, "Mike, are you saying I don't always look beautiful," saying in the most upset voice I could put on.

Mike looked caught off guard and tried to re-apply his words better, "I'm no.t saying you don't ...all.ways lo.ok beautiful, no! Not at all Bell,"

I got in my truck but before I drove of I said "Mike you are really mean sometimes,"

I drove of hoping this would help him get off my back for a couple of day if he thinks I'm mad with him, then maybe we will give me time before he tries to talk to me again, I feel bad but I don't want to lead him on, I would hate to do that, but I don't know any other way of letting him down easy.

I got home, first thing I noticed was Charlie's cruiser was not parked in the drive way, I guess he's working late today. I made my way into the kitchen to see if we had anything I could make diner with tonight , in the fridge we had some pork that need using up today and a bag of peas in the freezer , there was a tone of frozen fish in the freezer , I guess Charlie goes fishing a lot.

I wopped up diner with some potatoes I found to make mash with sausages and peas , I sat at the table on my own , Charlie phoned to say he won't be home till alter so not to wait up for him , I told him his diner would be in the oven for when he gets home.

After diner I ran upstairs to finish my homework I got in history and science, I was surprise not to get any more but I guess I was lucky today, after 2 hours I was done and it was just turning 9:00 pm.

The rain outside had got heavier and all I could hear was it pelting down on the window, it was dark outside, too dark to see anything thought my window and to cloudy to see the stairs and moon tonight.

I alone and very bored , I needed some new books because I had read mine over 20 times each , I hoped the weather would die down a bit on the weekend so I would be able to go in to Port Angeles to the book stores to get some new books.

I played in my bed clean and dressed for bed , I kept thinking about how today it felt wired at school I felt like some think was missing , my hands felt to warm all day and in science it left to lonely , well I mean more loner the in any other class I was in.

I felt myself drifting of to sleep as I remembered about Alice's Siblings.