Meeting New People

Bella's POV

I struggled to push my back up against the head bored to stay sitting up, till I felt a cold hand on my back and my pillows helping me lean against the head bored and pillows.

I could tell my the smile on 'Charlie's' face and the sleep dust from his eyes, that he finally got some real sleep, i was happy about that , id been worried latly, because i knew he was not sleeping properly , just by the look of him.

As 'Edward' passed me the glass of water , I toke sniff in , he smelt amazing the best thing i had ever smelt, which was really unreel for a teen boy to smell like , most teen boys smell of junk food and very bad, stale. sweat and beo but no not 'Edward' he smelt like a summers breeze.

When 'Edward' went back , I felt different , it was like I just lost something that belong inside me. Like a peace of my heart was missing. "Bella you sound like a mental case. Get a grip" I told my self.

When i finally snapped out of my say dream, I could tell i'd been been talking to my self to much once again. They were all looking at her like I'd just feel a sleep with her eyes wide open.

I could feel my cheeks going warmer by the second ,I beet i looked like a red tomato. I feel so embarrassed.

Crap! did they see me smelling 'Edward', URR i feel so dumb right now.

I tried my best to hide my face from my father and they guest in are home , I felt like I was an animal but on show at they carnival.

Suddenly I felt the warm arms on my father being wrapped around me, it made me feel safe and I tried my best to not let my tears fall, but as I felt 'Charlie' wiping then away with his thumb, I could tell once again i didn't do a very good job of stopping them.

I felt like hours , with me sobbing into my father chest , everything that had happened over the last couple of month's had just been weighting me down all this time ,It felt as they package just got to much and exploded and the result of tears of me not being able to hold my self together no longer.

I must of feel a sleep at some time, because the next thing i remember is getting shaken awake by 'Charlie' asking if i like some food, which i said yes to because crying dose bring the appetite.

I tried my best to stand up on my own, but my legs were having none of it and were being to weak fro me to even lean on , so thanks to the great father of the year i was being carried down the stairs while i hided my face into my fathers warm shirt.

Soon as we reached the bottom of the stairs I heard two female voices that I remembered but could not place a face or name to it, it was starting to frustrate me , I think 'Charlie' could tell because he brought me into they kitchen i was being sat down on one of the dining room chairs.

At first all i could see was the back of someone and there voice , but could not tell were the other voice was coming from.

I decided to speaking up would be my best choice "Umm ... Hello ..Umm whats your name" I tried my best to say with out sounding like a idiot.

The lady turned round, and wow I mean wow she was gorgeous , she had long brown hair , shiny and silky , her eyes were bright Amber , like the colour you see in a hard sweet toffee , her hole body was so un humanly un normal beautiful and with the very pale skin.

"Hello 'Bella' , I'm 'Esme' , we have meet before sweetie but I guess you wouldn't remember , I was terrible saddened to hear to what had happened , well I am just glad your back home safe and sound, i think we all are really," She spoke to me in such a motherly tone.

Charlie never mentioned he had a girl friend , I through he would of told me.

"Dad! Why didn't you tell me you had a girl friend," I was trying my best to sound pleased about this.

After my last word was spoken , all i could here was a huge amount of laughter , some that sounded like bells and one that sounded like bear which I'm guessing is dad.

My face was going bright red once again, I felt my eyes straight to burn once again just thinking of people laughing about me , even worse hearing it , even worse hearing from your own father.

I tried my best to get up , I guess I got up to quickly because I fell straight to the floor and it hurt like a Bit**h.

Suddenly all the laughs stop at the same time as I feel.

Next thing i knew 'Charlie' was helping up of the floor and in the chair i was just sat in less then 10 seconds ago.

"'Bella', honey , we weren't laughing at you , just the thought of it," I knew 'Charlie' was trying his best to make me feel better but the thought of me acting so silly, thinking they were laughing at me make me blush 50 shades of pink.

"Okay dad," I tried to let him know i was alright and to stop worrying now , but I think he was just hovering still thinking i was going to burst into tears any second.

As I looked round the room I saw there was someone new in they kitchen.

This girl was about the same age as me , give or take a few months, she was really existed about something , she looked like she was going to wet herself any seconds , hopping around like that . She had spiky black hair and the same skin , eyes and un humaily beautiful as they woman.

"Why is she looking at me like that? Is she special need , or something?" "Ow , Shit! I been staring at her this hole time, that properly why shes looking at me like that , ha she's properly thinking the same thing as I was about her " I thought to my self.

As I was about to speak to the pixie , she came bouncing over to me like a bouncy ball.

"HIIMALICEIKNOWWHEREGOINGTOBETHEBESTOFFRIENDS" she said all in one place, "Ha I think I'm going to like her, threes something different about her that I like"

I put my hands out before she could hug me to my death.

"Hello I'm Bella, now do you mind telling me what you said again but a slower please" I said trying to be calm with her just in case she is special need.

She toke a deep breath in

"Hi I'm 'Alice' i know were going to be the best of friends" Alice said bouncing up and down.

"Yer I'm going to like this girl"