Dr Cullen is back

Carlisle POV

We had just got to the house when my phono went off, I guessed it was Alice asking if we settled back in ok, "Hello this is Dr Cullen, "

"Carlisle, "Alice how did I know "Its Bella, you need to go down to the hospital right now, "

I hung up straight away , how dose Bella do it , soon as imp back she's in trouble and needs a Dr's help , I kissed Esme goodbye and got in the car , not really caring about the speed limits round here , imp made my way to the hospital , they knew I was coming back because I had phoned them when we just got off are plane telling them that we didn't care of the snow Alaska very much and I was not support to start till tomorrow but I bet they will be glad to have a helping pair of hands.

I walked into the hospital, soon as nurse Clare saw me her face brined up, "Welcome back Dr Cullen, we were not expecting you till tomorrow," She looked out of breath and flushed, I guess its busier then usher today, "Yes hello Clare, I thought that maybe I could be of some use, I overheard the hospital was a bit packed and busy today, so imp here to help,".

She looked reefed to hear me say the words help , "Yes , thank you , thank would be great , were two doctors down today , We have just got a call out about a teen girl with a head injury and a possible broken arm and ribs , something to do with an accident at the high school swimming ,".

I knew she was talking about Bella straight away , Alice had updated me on what had happened , "very well , I will get myself suited up and tight on that case, ".

I made my way to my old office, they kept it the same properly hoping I would be back or just that they don't get new doctors here very often.

I made my way to the front on wait of the Ambulance, I would had fathered treated her at the house but I guess because she doesn't know what we are would seem very unshed to her, As soon as they arrived, I could see belle was not awake, I think imp more thankful for that because I didn't want her to get fluted about me being her doctor.

It was along 3 hours working on Bella but as soon as she was out of operation for her broken arm she was out of harm's way, we still had to keep an eye on here because of the concussion but that would have to be a 24 hour open window of someone keep waking her up every 2 hours, I know a tired Bella will not be very happy about that one.

I got a phone call from Emmett asking if she was alright, I told him she was ok with a broken arm, a concussion and some very sore ribs, he sounded refed to here, I could hear Alice in back ground telling him, that she told him so, I guess Alice had already told them but they wanted to hear it from me.

I wished we never left, maybe if we had stayed then Bella might even remembered us my now, at the moment all she know us as is the Cullen family and me as a Dr that helped her when she slipped in the shower and Alice as a very good friend with her siblings, imp glad that she has re-connected with Alice and Jasper.

I kept on checking on her making sure she was doing well , when Charlie turned up after getting the message the hospital left for him , he seemed more angry than upset , he kept going on about getting Newton kicked out of school, he wasn't very shocked to see me at all , he just said "I knew your family would miss Folks , they always do ,doesn't matter about the weather here , it's the small Tron thing they will miss," but the only thing he was worried about was if Edward had come back with us , "I told him that Edward decided to stay with are distant family for a while , he is still not himself after Bella not remembering him , he will come back soon and make it right but he just needs to find himself first,".

He seemed understanding of Edward, imp glad he did, then maybe he would be happier about their relashinship next time round, if he has seen what it does to him to be away from Bella.

I was checking on one of my other path ions , when I heard Bella voice addressing Charlie , I was so glad that she was awake , I made my way down the corridor , so I could 'check up on her progress' , I didn't know if she would remember me still , she only saw she once since her amnesia happened , I decided the best thing to do is to make it look like I was one of her fathers old friends , like I did when I frist time I ever saw her when Edward saved her getting crushed by that car.

I opened the door , feeling happy as ever to see Bella again , I started to feel like Alice , but when I was about to open the door , the door opned on its open and Charlie was there , he stepped out into the hall way , he looked frustrated , I knew he was on the phoned to the head master of the high school , "Dr Cullen , Belles awake ,". "Thank you Charlie, I was just about to pop in to check on her anyway, she made getting timing like always,"

I followed Charlie into the room, when I saw Bella, I could see she had grown so much in the matter of shot time, her hair was longer and she had put on some wait, Edward was always worried because she was underweight for the age and high, she looked more of a women then a teenage girl now.

Putting my Dr Voice on now, trying to read her like any other patient is the hardest thing I could do.

"Hello again Bella, what have you got yourself into this time,"