The English Lesson

Bella's pov

Nothing seems to go right today, first my alarm didn't go off so I had to rush to get ready, Charlie had used all the hot water o my shower was freezing, the weather was terrible today tipping it down with rain and I have had no breakfast.

Soon as I got to school the bell rang so by the time I reached my first lesson being History with Jasper , I was 5 minuet late and very soaked and I think it made my shirt see through because a lot of the boys were not looking at my face but I chest.

I walked in to English feeling horrid and looking like a drowned cat, as soon as the teacher saw me, let's just say Mrs Perret did not look happy to see me, "Miss Swan will you please explain why you are late and making a puddle in my class room," I could tell that the boys must of already don something to make her mad because normal she's not this evil.

I felt on the spot , I hated the feeling that twisted inside me , it made me feel sick , "I'm sorry im late Mrs , my car wasn't very happy this morning and decided not to start , lucky on 5th time it started , I am very sorry for disturbing the lesson," she seemed very happy with my grovelling.

"Okay , thank you for your apologies Miss Swan , now go take your seat and please call the office next time if something like that happens, so I can least know why you're going to be late to my class ,"

I made my way to the back of class room to my seat, I could hear some of the girl sniggering and some of boys just looking at my chest as I walked by, I felt so exposed but soon as I past jaspers seat he passed me his jumper, I moulted 'thank you' as I walked my and taking it, soon as I settled down I realised that the topic on the bored was the Civil war and I had one this in Phonexs.

The time past very fast by time I realised it the bell went and everyone started to pack up and walk out of the class room, I followed and reached Jasper in the hallway as he was waiting for me, "Thank you for the jumper," he gave me a smile "it was nothing, it was Alice who told me the bring one, she has these sort of seiners sometimes like she just knows when somethings going to be needed,". I burst out laughing "I should have known,"

We split apart as I made my way to English , the first thing I noticed was there was someone sat in the seat next to mine , this guy he was huge and I mean huge , he was massive in size but you could tell it was not fat as his mushes shaped his t-shirt , his eyes were golden and his hair was a really dark brown like a coffee colour , he made this large bear laugh when he saw me, he was very scary but something in me felt like me was no feat , something like I already knew him.

I made my way to my seat but I slipped right in front of my seat, I felt my cheeks turn hot, I was lucky to grab the table corner so I didn't face plant the floor, I felt the laugh again it was shaking the table, I was able to pull myself up and get say in my seat before the teacher got In the class room.

I could feel his eyes on me and he had this smile on his face that looked like it would stretch hi face too much that it could break, I tried to curtain my fringe, I hate it when people looked at me, it seemed the whole class was shocked to see him and they were all talking about him but I could not hear any of them say his name. The teacher came in and started the lesson, we were made to write a short story, I knew the perfect one, I sat there writing about a girl lot in the world, till she found her prince but he had to leave to protect her, soon as I was finished I still had 30 minutes left so I sat there doddering on my spare paper.

I looked over and saw big bear had finished as well, I was drawing my picture of the prince when a note came my way.

Hey BELLA, what's with the silence treatment, PS I didn't know you could draw

I was really confused I didn't even know this bear of a guy and he talking to me like he knew his whole life , so confusing , I decided not to write back because the bell was about to go , I packed up and gave in my work.

Soon enough it was lunch time , I made my way thought the corridors , being pushed into corners and being moved by the big crowds I finally made it to the cafeteria , I forgot my lunch money this morning and I forgot any lunch.

I made my way to Alice's table when I saw that there was two other people there , I didn't know what to do , I didn't know that Alice had any more friends really , I guess I could go to the library , I was making my way out of there when I felt tiny hands on my arm.

I turned round to see Alice, "Alice, what are you doing?" I could tell she was not playing any game as she started to pull me to her table , who knew such a small girl could be so strong, "Alice you have company , I will go to the library , I don't want to be a sore thump,".

"Bella, this is my brother and sister, Emmett and Rosalie,"

I saw the bear from English and a model next to him, I felt my face go very hot with my blush.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Omg there back, yay , what do you think , im sorry it not really long

Hello readers , I would love for you to leave reviews please , I want to know if you liked the chapter so please spare sometime and tell me if there something wrong with the story , have your voice heard.

So please leavereviewsJw8/ni�Զ=1