Fun and Games

Belles POV

My arms feel like they were about to fall right off. Alice shopped 5 hours straight, non-shop, I really don't know how I'm ever going to be able to put up with her ever again if she asked to go shopping with me.

I reached to the top of the stairs while carrying 8 very heavy bags full of clothes and hair products and some other random girl stuff, Alice made me get, even throw I hate getting gifts in the ned I let her pay, utterly the only reason I gave in because she promised not to take e shopping for a hole month.

I stepped into my room with a thud from the shopping bags as they fall to the floor , all know I wanted to do now is have a nice hot relaxing bath and get ready for bed.

Narrators POV

Bella made her way into the bathroom to straight running her warm bath, she remembered Alice had brought her some fragrant strawberry bubble bath and shampoo and conditioner, Bella made her way back into her room to get them to use.

Bella screamed to the top of her lung when she stepped in her bedroom, she could a mysteries figure by the open window, but she was un able to get a good look and the person before they disappeared like the wind.

Charlie ran up the stairs with his baseball bat in hand "What happened , what was the screaming about bells" he said in rushed, out of breath tone.

Bella quickly swelled round, almost falling to her feel, she was surprised to see Charlie there, she thought he was going to be working the late shift tonight, "Dad don't scare me like that, you make me jump out of my skin, what are you doing home, I thought u where support to be working tonight" She tried to cover up what just happened, because she had this feeling somewhere in her not to say any think, like its normal.

"Bella, don't change the subject, why scream like that? what happened? Was someone in here?"

Charlie stated to look round the room, under the bed and in the corset and out the window, Bella couldn't respite laughing at the way he was acting, like dative gadget.

"Dad I'm fine, I walked in here the light was off and I thought I saw something my window but when I turned the light on, nothing there, I must be seeing things, or could have been a cat."

Charlie looked relieved to hear that, he really didn't want to hear she hurt herself or something, because her doctor in Phoenix said injuries with just set her back and might cause them to have to wait longer for her memory to come back.

"Ok Bella, why don't you just get back to what you were doing, also stop laughing at me or someone might end up taking the bins out this week,"

"Not fun Charlie , because from what I heard from a little birdy , I normally do it any way," Bella enjoyed they times where her and her father can just act like children with each other and make still little jokes.

"ok ok, Bella I'll let you win this round, but next time I will surly win"

Charlie left the room to go down stairs, Bella got her bubble bath and supplies and went back to the bath room for her warm bath before bed.

|LY