The Cullen's

Carlisle’s POV

As I was speeding to my office my phone started to buzz in my pocket I was hoping it was Bella.

Ever since we left the Hospital we have not hared from her and Edward was so upset he’s been locked in his bed room and he seems so depressed since he almost sucked the life out of Bella trying to save her life but he had the urge to stop before he killed her.

All the family has been so down lately waiting to get that one phone call from Bella but no one’s hared from her Alice has not had any visions of her Emmett checked he room 2 nights ago and no one’s been in there yet.

We don’t even know if there was an complication's or if she has decided to live with her mom and Phil but if she decided that we would understand but we were very scared not to hear from her yet not even Charlie well I’m not surprise not to hear something from Charlie because he properly blames Edward for Bella being in Hospital.

As soon as I had my tiny blue flip phone in my hand I saw the name the name I was very surprised to get a call from Charlie.

I was worried he called to tell us that Bella is staying with her mom or she is having mager surgery or he never wants us to get near her ever again.

I just decided I need to know I pressed the bright green button to let the call throw.

I heared the sound of Chalie's breathing it was very rushed ""Hello Charlie what's the matter you sound very scared" I teyd to say it in the calms tone I knew

In no time I had Edward by my side with Alice I could tell the rest was waiting for me down stairs.

I was standing there listening to Charlie’s worried voice and seeing the sad expression on Alice and Edwards face I tried to keep up with Charlie and as he ended I could tell Charlie was very upset "Charlie sure I be then soon as possible just make sure she’s not running a temperature and keep an eye on her breathing" I was worried what could be the cause of Bella collapsing.

As I placed the Phone in my pocket I vampire speed into my Office collecting my large doctors bag and walking out of my office I had Edward in my face he was worried I could tell her looked like he could cry if he could I saw him take a deep breath in and then he spoke.

"Carlisle I’m coming with you I need to know she’s ok I need to came with you and I’m not taking no for a answer" he looked very serious I stared in his deep golden eyes and sighed

"Yes Edward but you need to stay out of Charlie’s way he probably  blames you for Bella in this state ok" Soon as I said that I saw Edward smile and nod.

As I started walking down the long wide stair case I saw my family waiting for me to tell them why Charlie was calling they all had worried sad faces and I knew Jasper was felling my sadness and I knew Esme could read me like a book.

As I landed and the bottom on the stair case I looked up "Right Edward and me are of the Bella's house Charlie found collapsed in the shower He said her body is very pale and life less but she is a live ok2 I tried my best to say that without looking like I wanted to cry.

They all looked at me Emmet stared at me for a long amount of seconds before asking "Is Bella made at us for leaving her at the Hospital" He looked up set and very down and Emmett didn’t even try making a joke he hasn’t ever since we got back.

I kept my eyes on him while Esme walked over to him gave him her motherly smile and hug she whispered into his ear even throw she knew we all could here "Bella will not be made at us she will always know we will never leave her for good" Esme voice was so sweet like a ice bun Emmett looked much more happy now as he sat up and moved closer to Rosalie.

As I was walking out the front door with Edward I had this terrible felling something was wrong but I just didn’t know what.