The decision

Hello readers , well in this chapter I got a surprise for you , you're going to love it , well we are going into Alice's POV, ok so don't forget to leave me a review after reading. Thanks.

Alice POV

Jazzy had finally let me paint his nails , it take some persuading but I can always get around it and get what I want , I stroked the lime green paint on top of the 1st coat with brush lightly , suddenly, I felt my self being sucked into another vision.

I could not believe what Edward was doing, that boy is always thinking he's doing to right thing, thinking he's being selfless when he's being more selfish than ever. Poor Bella , however is she support to get her memory back when Edwards trying to run off , over 75% of the memory's she's lost included him in it so how is she support to get them back when the main person from those memories are missing.

I self myself regain control on what was around me , Jasper my perfect husband was just sat there waiting to find out what the vision was about , it's crazy how normal this all seems but if a human ever found out they would have gone crazy by now trying to live with these visions .

My favourite lime green nail vanish had ruined the bran new peril white rug Esme had got me as a anniversary present , I knew that was not coming out , I guess I could donate it to a good cause and just get another one.

I could hear Edward running thought the wood at the back of the house, I could not belle him, if he thinks he can just decide this without consulting any one of us first, he has another thing coming.

I made a leap out my open bedroom window and into the woods , I could hear Edwards feet going west , he must be hunting , I could see him thought the clearing in the trees , I take my chance and pounced on him.

He went down with a thud and me on top of him.

"What the hell Alice! Why in god's name earth would you pounce on a hunting vampire? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I was pissed and all I was easy was red.

Hammering my fist into him, screaming at the top of my voice, "How could you think so much of yourself and so less of Bella, Belles your soul mate, your zing, your soon to be wife, don't you denim any of them Edward I see all, I have seen it all and I have seen your decision of ruining her life," I screamed at him and by this time the whole family had same out to see what the commotion was about.

I could feel Jasper using his gift, he calmed me down, grabbed my west and held me of Edward.

I could see Carlisle did not look happy at either of us but mostly towards Edward after hearing what I had to say.

"Edward is this true what Alice saw? Have you really made the dish ion to leave Bella, to leave Forks," Good old Carlisle always keeping his cool , even at his most angry of times , he would stay calm and collected and speak things out in a calm manner.

Edward stood up and looked Carlisle in the eyes , "Yes , I made the decision that we all leave as a family , leave Bella to have new start , maybe this is what was meant to happen , maybe Bella was just not support to be round vampires , maybe that's why she lost her memory of us , just think about it , she can have a husband and children , grow old with him and be able to die, I want what's best for Bella," Edward seamed so calm but I could see this deskin of his was taking him up in side.

Carlisle started to paste round the wood thinking, his eyes looked narrow and he kept rubbing his chin like you would if you had a beefed.

Suddenly I was sucked into my vision, I couldn't believe it Carlisle is going along with Edwards stopped plan, Carlisle decided maybe it would do some good to Bella if we leave for a couple of months and Maye before we come back to folds we check how she doing and if her life good and she ok,, then we shall not return.

I was Shocked to say and pissing of as Carlisle as well

"That's your choice not mine Carlisle and I and Jasper will be staying here, if you decided to leave,"

I could see the shocked faces of all my family members that I will be staying here no matter what,

"That's fine Alice, you and jasper can keep an eye on Bella and keep us up to date on things that are going on here and like I said we will return, but I just think maybe we all need a break and give Bella time to try sink into a normal human life and we will see how it turns out,"

I'm shocked I couldn't belle are family was going to separate ways.

Well Hello, I hope you liked this Chapter and yer I know shocker I know, well you will have to wait and see what will append. Omg also 2 chapter in 2 days, yer well because I have been leaving months sometimes I thought you deserved the extra chapter this week well also I was bored, please remember to leave reviews. I always love to hear from you, thanks for reading.