Goodbye 'My Bella'

Edwards POV

"Alice what did she talk about with you , you know when you went shopping , did she remember anything" I know I sounded desperate ,but I need My Bella to remember me , she's my world , she is what make living as a monster bearable, Belles my Juliet.

I could hear everyone's pity comments in there heads, sometime having super hearing and riding minds is not the best thing, you can never have private convocations and I can hear people secrets being stuffed in my face.

I could see Alice has some good knew because she was prettily jumping when she came home from their shopping trip.

"Edward! She remembers the music you who shared , Dubcsay , she asked if you two were close before her accident , she looked so confused and so happy at the same time it was so heart breaking so witness , she will be are Bella again but we just need to keep our heads up"

Alice looked so happy to have her best friend back, Emmett and Jasper were still out and in bringing in her shopping me from her car, and I can just pitcher how Belles room looks like now.

Alice kept thinking of these moments when her and Bella was shopping and how Bella kept turning away when blushing and arguing about letting Alice buy her things , she was so like my Bella but at the same time different.

The time said it was 11pm I decided that it was alright for me to go watch Bella sleep. I made my way down stairs.

"Hey Eddie! You going to stork Bella again" Emmett boomed laughing, making the house shake. He was laughing so hard he fell of the sofa and on to the floor trying to catch his breath.

"Emmett you really surprise me how stupid you get every day".

Soon as I was out the house I started to run to make it faster, I got to Bella window I could hear she was still awake but in the shower and Charlie is not home yet, I stepped into her room and just breathed in her sent but I was caught of guard when she stepped into her room and I jumped out her window but she started to scream and Charlie came up with his gun, I ran into the woods outside her house.

It feels like my heart broken sometimes that I can't go to Bella no more when she scared or protect her or even snuggle with her and sing her lullaby to her no more. I waited an hour or two and made it back to her house, I could hear her breathing was very calm and slow meaning she was asleep.

I got her window and stepped into her room, I just stood there looking at my angle and watching her sleep, how peaceful she looks.

It makes me think that maybe, maybe it would be better if she doesn't remember, maybe I should go to Alaska and visit the Denali's because maybe it would better to let her a=have a chance at a no mail life.

I crept close to her and placed myself next to her and started to stroke her soft grouse brown hair and started to hum the lullaby , she moved closer and leant on me and said something out of the blue , the voice and the name I just wish to hear her say when she is awake "Edward" .

I got up slowly and went to leave, I used super speed to get to the woods, I turned round to look at her house "Goodbye Bella, I hope this is the right decision, and the best one for you".