The phone call

Alice POV

Poor Bella, so confused about herself and everything around her.

I didn't mean to run about on Bella at lunch, but I couldnt think I anything to really say to where everyone was, I could of said they have gone on vacation to distance family to finish school, but I know Bella smart, flip sake she figured out we were vampires when she had been in folks less than a year.

Jasper kept tying to comfort me , holding my hand and putting up with my annoying rambling , he always know when I'm stressed and that's before he even uses his gift.

"Alice, please Hun, stop worrying, everything will be fine, most people get there memory back after a couple of months, I'm sure Bella will be the same," He always does this, he tries to comfort me but nothing can, I miss the old Bella, I miss when we could run at the speed of light and Bella would just laughs and sulk that she couldn't keep up.

I miss seeing Bella laid on the sofa in Edwards's arms, not caring that she was cold or that she was around a bunch of vampires, the family nights when we were would just lay around watch movies and I would see Bella jump at the film and cover round the arms of Edward.

I know that nothing will ever be the same because are family abandoned, are sister, daughter in her time of need, I don't know if I could ever really forgive them what they have done, I worried that if Bella gets her memory back and she finds out they left her when she needed them the most that she won't forgive them ever, it would brake Edwards heart but truly it would be all his fault.

I felt calmness fall down on me like a thick blanket, I knew Jasper was doing it, I didn't care because he was doing it out of love. I was suddenly pulled into a vision, Carlisle was going to call me in 5 minutes. I jump up and pulled out my phone waiting for to ring. 5 minutes exact it did just like my vision said.

"Hey Carlisle, I knew you were going to call but I decided to wait for you to call instead of me calling you because,"

"Haa , Alice calm down and please let me get a word in , yes it's great to hear from you , I was just checking up on you and Jasper,"

"Were ok , it's not the same in the big house without you lot , when will you be coming back , please come back soon , you know as much as I know this will turn out horribly and Bella needs all of us if she's going to get her memory back , god sake Carlisle you're a doctor! You know as well as I know, that a patient who has amnesia needs to be around familiar surroundings to get there memory back," I know I lost my temper a bit but this decision I ridicules.

"Alice please calm down , yes I know I'm a doctor , have been for many centres now ," he sounded tired , if that's even possible, "That's another reason I called , the whole family , well there just not the same with you and Jasper not here , the family is not the same with Bella not here , Esme she doesn't garden , she sits at the table most of the day looking at old photos of the family , Emmett he's not laughing , he doesn't play pranks or play on his Xbox no more , Rosalie , yes even Rosalie she sad , she stays in her room reading all the time if not that she's out hunting."

I felt my self-bubbling up, hoping what I think he saying is true, and "So your saying you're coming home, home to Folks, you going to help us with Bella, wait! What about Edward, you didn't say anything about Edward, what's he doing? How he handling the separation?"

I waited, I heard Carlisle huff over the phone, I could just feel it in my frozen bones that's would not like the answer, I Jasper was holding my hand after hearing the whole convocation over the phone.

"Alice, yes this means were coming home , it was stupid for us to decide to just up and leave but the thing is , Edward , we don't know really were he is , after we can to Alaska , he left saying he needed time , we spoke over the phone but he won't tell me where he is,"

I couldn't believe it, Edward, Edward had left the family and won't be coming home, he ran off like a coward.

X            X                     X                      X                             X                               X  

End of chapter

Yay there coming home, I been waiting a while to right that, so yay but boo Edward ran off some were, well are you happy that at lesson you will have most of the Cullen's back.

I'm thinking of sorting the friendship out between Bella and the Cullen's before, Edward and Bella can be sorry

Hello readers , I would love for you to leave reviews please , I want to know if you liked the chapter so please spare sometime and tell me if there something wrong with the story , have your voice heard.

So please leave reviews