Nightmare Of A Memory

Bella POV

Dream

I was in a gorges meadow , full with flowers , all sort of different types , they were all so beautiful.

Then suddenly 'Edward' was by they trees watching me with shinning, Amber ,eyes.

"'Edward'! Edward come and join me!," I kept asking but he wouldn't move.

I started to make my way up to him through the flowers and long grass, moving my hands in them , brushing each petal with my smooth skin.

As i came closer to 'Edward', he didn't even move or smile, it was like it wasn't even there, like i was invisible to him.

I was face to face with him.

Something didn't feel right , i don't know what but i felt a rapid shiver go down my spine.

Suddenly

it felt as my leg had just been stabbed with a thousand knifes.

I fell slowly to the ground, it was like slow moshing.

The pain it was so bad

I tried to cry out in pain but nothing came out not a single pep.

all of a sudden 'James' was there he was standing over me.

His Deadly Red eyes they kept looking at me , like I was just a peace of meant , like it was in his next meal.

I tried to scream out for help but nothing happened.

i was scared out of my wits.

Were was 'Edward'? Were was 'Alice'? Were was everyone else?

Why did i feel so alone?

James bent down to my neck, his finger gently rubbing against it.

It made me shudder rapidly , trying my best to not think what was going to happen to me.

What will they say? how will they explain what had happened to me if i died?

Would I be just one of those people who was killed my a wild animal?

I was to scared to think about that.

James suddenly pounced on me!

End of Dream

Bella a woke in her bed , shooting up in the siting persuasion, dipping in sweating from the fear of the night mare she can no longer remember, once again.

The heart felt like it was getting ready to pounce out of her chest, it was beating to fast.

She didn't even realized her breathing was becoming to fast for the poor lungs to handle.

Her lungs stated to burn , it felt as there was a fire in her chest.

it felt as she was not getting enough air into her lungs when she knew she was.

"Bella!, Bella! , Bella sweetie look at me , you need to calm down your breathing can you do that for me," She heard that voice.

She could not trace were it was coming from , her vision was to blurry, her head was spinning and spinning.

She felt someone lift up her hand , there temperature was freezing it made her shudder.

She felt her hand on someones chest , she could feel the way they were breathing.

"In , out ..in ,...out " It suddenly droned on me , that i was following the person and there breathing.

"God , I feel so embarrassed , i can feel my face heat up ,going bright pink" i kept thinking to my self.

My vision finally cleared up enough ,my head stopped spinning, it stopped feeling of fire in my chest.

I looked at were my hand was , it was still placed on someones chest.

I snapped removed it away , feeling my face getting hotter.

"uurrr ... sorry about that," I stetted out , still looking downwards to my purple covers.

I felt someones finger lifting up my sweaty chin , moving my face up wards to look at they unknown person.

I saw the cute blonde hair man , the one with the very pain skin and the very unusual eye colored. With him was they other boy with the silky bronze hair and the gentle eyes and the kind looking face.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about," The man spoke with such kind words.

"Bella do you remember me , from earlier , when we met?" He asked the one question i knew i could answer with out even having to think about .

Who could forget about them.

I was able to squeak out "Ye.s I .re.emerber"

"ur cou.ld I ha.ve so.me water pl.ea.se" I tried to say with out sounding like a house mouse.

The hot bronze hair guy , I think his name was 'Edward' was gone in a second after i asked.

The cute doctor I think was called 'Carlisle' shone a bright light into my eyes, i tried to force it away.

"Please ..s.top t.ha..t" I tired my best to squeak out.

"Sorry Bella , just needed to check , its one main rule for a doctor" 'DR.Carlisle' laughed.

Suddenly Edward returned with my drink of water but also with Charlie.