Alice's order's

Bellas POV

"So Alice do you want to come shopping with me one day , I really need some more clothes all mine are too big for me and I really need some new ones before I straight school, again,"

I hate shopping but if I had someone as chirpy as Alice with me im sure it won't be too bad.

As soon as those small little words left my mouth I think I was starting to regret them , Alice sighted to jump up and down like a tiny little pixie on crack , it was so funny but also really scary.

"Alice calm down its just shopping"

"Just shopping! did you just say , just shopping!" Alice was really frightening me with the way she was acting like I just committed a murder.

Bella lowered her hand on to the jumping Alice trying to stop her from going through the roof, calm her down. Suddenly Alice grabbed hold of Bella arm and started to drag her to the front door.

"Alice Stop!"

Alice abruptly stopped and turned round looking shocked at my rayed voice.

"Alice look im can't go now," I looked down at my bed time shorts and vest, I felt my checks turn to a burning hot red as the blush came to my face, I looked up again hoping Alice would have got the hint what I meant.

Alice's still looked too excited for my liking and you could see her vibrating in some excitement.

"Alice, why are you always vibrating in existent?"

"Because, Bella, this means Barbie Bella time," Alice started clapping her hands like a one of those toy monkeys with simples attached to their hands.

Alice dragged me to my bed room without a notice of my serious annoyed face, I hate being dressed up like im a Barbie fool, what she going to do next get her plastic brush caught in my hair and cut it out.

As I walked in my room , following Alice , a towel was thrown at me and caught me of guard , I slipped on something and tumbled to the floor , I was waiting for the impact of the hard wooden floor but it never came.

As I opened my eyes I saw Alice was holding me up, only slightly away from the floor, it confused me how someone as small as her could of caught me.

I shrugged it off, thinking it probably because I have lost Wight lately so I probably fill light as a feather.

I suddenly realised Alice was still holding me up as I spaced out looking like a total freak of nature.

I got myself in an upright position, brushing myself down, it was suddenly really awkward in the room.

"Umm...uur" I couldn't think properly no more, I could feel my cheeks heating up "Thanks Alice ... for umm catching me,"

Alice didn't seem fazed what happened still smiling.

"It's alright Bella we all have those wobble times, Now! Go put that bag over your cares so It doesn't get wet and have a shower, and this time don't slip," Alice seamed stern but joking at the same time it made me feel happy I meet her , she's so different from people I normally know.

I made my way to the bath room, with my crutches and towel hobbling along. Following Alice's orders.