Walking Down Memory Lane

Charlies POV

"Whats happening to her? Is she remembering who they are , 'They Cullan's', ? Dose she have a concussion? God please help me little girl, please.

I am on religious  man , but darn when it comes to my little girl will do any think to save her because, well she my little girl.

I remember like it was yesterday.

She was playing in the mud with 'Jacob', making those unpleasant looking  mud pies

                                                        Flash back

 "Daddy! Daddy!, look was we made" *'Bella' lifted up a sloppy, wet, muddy pile of mud placed into a old pie container*.

"Sweetie, Bells , that looks almost to good to eat" Charlie tried his best to hide the shudders of dread of what she was going to ask next, behind his wide grin he was showing to his 6 years old daughter Bella.

"Daddy? Daddy don't be so silly you cant eat it , its only pretended pie, don't be so silly." Bella told her father sternly, holding one hand with the mud pie and one hand on her small 6 years old hips.

"Yes, Bella I know you cant eat it." Charlie told Bella laughing between words , with a slight worry in his mind , of how his 6 years old acting to grown up for her age.

"But, Bella sweetie , i know what i can eat!," Charlie said to Bella with an evil smirk lying across on his face.

"Owe and whats that Charlie?" Bella tried to say sounding all grown up about it, but knowing what was coming up.

"You!," Charlie ran up to Bella , grabbing her , pulling her on her side , holding her tight , pretending to eat her tummy.

"Yum , yum ,yum!" Charlie said hold a giggly Bella to his mouth pretending to eat her 

"Daddy! Da..ddy sto..p! ple..ase," Bella said in such a Young voice , trying to stop her self from giggling.

                                                                                End of flash back 

Charlie felt a hand pone his shoulder , that was not there before.

He realized, he must of been really deep into his memory of little Bella , to not of self it there before.

Charlie slowly looked up , his vision was blurry ,from all the un shed tears he had realized came from the memory of his Bella. 

When Charlie finally looked up he saw a very blurry Carlisle ,  Charlie wiped away the tears that was now making it down his hot frustrated face, sniffing away the tears that was about to fall.

Charlie strutted "Sor,rry Carslie III wa..s rea.lly out in my on world then,"

Carlisle's POV

Just by the look of Charlies face , he could tell he had not been sleeping so well this past month , properly been worry sick of Bella.

Charlie had big purple bags under his eyes , more wrinkles that he could remember , really Charlie looked like hes aged 10 years just in a short amount of time.

"Charlie why don't you go take a nap, you look like you could do with one" Charlie tried to say other whys "I will lets you know if Bella wakes up , shes just properly wiped out from all the trauma that's been going on , these last weeks" Carlisle tried his best to persuade Charlie.

"I could tell i had one this battle with Charlie as i saw him get up and yawning while walking out of the room"

Charlie turned slightly to Carlisle before leaving the room .

"Urr Carlisle .. thank you for being here , I really do hope Bella remembers your family, you bring her out in such happiness , i hope that will come back one of these days. I'm not saying she hasn't been happy but you know its never the same as before when she knew who you lot were", Charlie spoke to Carlisle in grate appreciation.

As charlie left the room , Edward came through the window.

"Edward what toke you so long" Carlisle huffed in frustration