The visit from Doctor Dracula

Bella's POV

Nothing better then have your head beat in by hitting a pool and if anyone asks me, the poll started it first, I was just giving it a taste of its own medicine.

The hospital seemed to be the same as always, it stunk of clean and medicine, all you can see the blindingness of white as they don't like using colour in hospitals because they think white means accident or something.

I could tell Charlie was not to happy to be stuck in the hospital with me, I think its more worried then anything, I keep getting head injuries, I might lose it one of these days or end up with a serious head problem.

I wonder if you can actually lose your head if you hit it another time on pavements and walls, like it just plucks its self of your body and says its had another of your clumsy feet and just walk away, i think the median they gave me has gone to my head because I'm thinking like a crazy person.

"Dad when can I get out of here, I hate it, it stinks," I tried my good old puppy face, it always worked on Charlie not so much on Rene but she was always stubborn, I guess that's where I got it from.

Charlie just huffed and fell back into one of those stick like chairs, the ones that make you feel like your sitting on a pile of rocks. "I don't know Bella, we have to wait for the doctor to come in first and make sure you haven't done no more damage to that poor head of yours, whats this, the 6th accident of the year involving your head, I think I need to wrap you in bubble wrap."

That actually made me laugh but laughing wasn't good as it hurt my chest, swallowing to much water isn't good for your chest or your lungs.

I started to cough so much I was leaning forwards , it was so painful , I could see at the corner of my eye Charlie look startled and ran over with a cup of water, taking sips of the water started to help , I finally started to lie back down on the bed when, there was a knock at the door, hoping it was the doctor and I could finally leave this dreadful place.

My smile didn't last to long before it was replaced with a look of shock, as who could it be walking into my room, no other then Dr Cullen, the Dracula himself, I could see Charlie was looking shocked himself so I knew this wasn't his doings.

Looking all god all mighty, with his golden eyes and his always perfect hair, smiling so much it could actually fall of this face any moment. "Hello Bella, I see you got yourself into another tumble, let see if your well another to get out of this bed for tonight,".

He came forwards and placed his frozen carrot fingers on my head and started feeling around for any bumps to be concerned about, from the look of him, he didn't find any as hes still smiling.

"seems all good , no bumps that seem to do any damage, only except one that will be there for a while as its were you actually bumped it on that pool, I'm writing you a note to keep you out of any sports related activity for now and you can get dressed and can leave,".

I'm so happy to find out I don't have to be stuck doing sports for awhile, I could jump for joy, if my head wasn't feeling as if it was about to fall of my shoulders. carlisle wrote something down on a note pad and passed it to Charlie, Chalie seemed to just nod his head in agreement, whats going on.

carlisle turned and looked to me, " Bella, the family is back in town, all of us, except Edward and I was just asking Charlie if you two would like to come round for tea tonight if you like or tomorrow if you don't feel up to it tonight? I also have prescribed you some medicine for any headaches you may get from your bump today,".

To say I was shocked that's a lie, I was more worried I hadn't seen the other Cullens in such a long time, I don't know what to say