Time for school

Bella's POV

I played in my bed after I woke up this morning, just staring at the sealing, thinning, wondering, what was my life like before the accident? Well I know part of it already but I keep thinking, was II a liked person at school? Was I a bad girl? Did I always do as I was told? There are so many UN answered questions.

I turned to look at clock , it said 7:06 , wow it's been a hour already and it was still raining outside pretty heavy , I guess that Fork's for you, the rainy , drewery weather , no sun , no shine.

It was my first day back at school today and to be truthful , I am freaking out , Dr Cullen has prescribed me some anxiety tablets just to calm my nerve's because after to accident I have become really jumpy round people , so I guess that lucky , I don't have to feel so cornered all day.

Bella pulled her cover back and stood up to stretch, hearing her bones click making the wince at the horrid clicking sound of her bones and made her was to the bathroom knowing Charlie was at work already, after having a 2 week off because of her he said he needed to get back to work and sort out the things he left.

When I stepped into the nice calming hot shower , it hit me like a tone of rocks but almost straight away I felt like my body was melting of the relax sunspace the hot water gave her, slowly putting the shampoo and conditioner in being carful of the scalp and the bruises on her body as she washed herself.

I made my way down stairs all dressed for school in a dark blue long sleeve top and my baggy black jeans , I got while I was with Alice on are shopping trip. I was almost to the bottom of the steps when I suddenly missed a step and fell down 3 steps tumbled down lucky I missed my head.

I was in faze at the bottom of the stairs, rubbing my arm where I knew I will have a new bruises soon, I grabbed hold of the corner of the small table my the door and used it to help lift myself up and made my way to the kitchen, first thing I knew I needed to do was take y anti-anxiety tablet and get some pain killer for my throbbing arm and butt.

I looked at the time and saw if I didn't leave now I was going to be late and that was not going to look good on my first day back , I grabbed a breakfast bar and my school bag , rushed out into the spitting rain and made my way to my old cherry pickup truck.

I got it started without any trouble and made my way down the road , turning down corners and looking at the town as I made my way to school , the town looked old and warn out like every think else in the place.

The school was not a hard building to spot with the large sign just at front , the parcen lot was packed with cars and teens , enjoying life and not worrying about the drizzle of rain at all , I guess they are used to it , most of them must have lived here all there life and don't know much difference.

I parked in the first row , right in front of the school , s I didn't ned to walk far because I didn't realised this before but my ankle is killing , I just hope I haven't done too much damage to it , least I can still walk on it but it just meant that I was be more clumsy then normal.

I stepped out of the truck, everyone was looking at me, it was creepy being the centre of attention, I didn't like it one bit. I made my way in the school, limping slightly to keep the pain of the ankle, to the office, it was hard to find but I just followed the sign that showed itself and in the end I made it there.

The office looked old, the once clean white wallpaper, was now yellow, old and peeling away. There was a few chairs next to a door which I guess if the principal's office and a desk there say a nice looking old lady with grey curly hair and too much make up on, she was reading an old looking novel that I have read millions of times, Whither heights.

I walked up to the desk and stood there smiling trying to get her attention, not wanting to be too rude and disrupting her from her book.

"Umm...I'm Bella Swan, umm, I need my time table" I stuttered out, trying my best to spit my words out.

She looked up at me, shocked to see me, I guess she didn't realised I even entered the office.

"Ow, yes Bella welcome back , we were all so worried when we heard about your horrid accident , well yes here is every think you will need , a map just in case you can't remember the school as well, hear is your time table". She was talking really slowly like I was a dumb person.

I stood there smiling, "Thank you"

I made my way to the corridor with every think I needed to start the day, well high school here I come.